Could you hear the boys jumping up and down and screeching last night all the way in Alabama? Could you hear the tears that hit the hard wood floor as they streamed down mine and Richard's faces? Could you hear the laughter and the unbelievable blessing that was bestowed upon us? Could you just feel the excitement in the air?
Boy I could.
I have been dying to blog about THIS since last night when I had the wonderful opportunity to talk to Janice over at
Be sure to go read the wonderful post Janice wrote about our family. It is amazing.
*****Grab some Tissue*****
We feel extremely blessed that we were chosen to receive this wonderful gift by everyone at 5 minutes for mom. God is so Good all the time. Richard is elated. Now those long days at home alone and the 2 weeks stays in the hospital, well... they might just be a little more tolerable for him.
Thank you to everyone that went over there and put a good word in for us. I can't tell you how much it meant to know that ya'll thought we were deserving enough.












26 comments:
How wonderful! I am so happy for you guys! You deserve it!
Congratulations Kori!! You all deserve this. :-)
That is awesome!!! God is so good. I cried too as I read Janice's version of your story. You are truly remarkable. I am so glad that Richard won!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you all. I'm just now finding out about your blog and your story through 5mfm and it's touching beyond words. Congrats on the laptop and may it bless you all.
Nell
Woo hooo! I am so happy to hear you guys won!
Man... i just put ON my makeup... now I gotta do it again.
I can't tell you how excited I am for you sweetie... they're just aren't words.
Just read about you at 5MFM. Praying for your family!
Congratulations!
I am so happy for you! Enjoy your gift!
How wonderful. Congrats.
Congratulations!
It is truly awesome to feel the blessing and to receive what we've been hoping for!
You are loved with the love of Christ!
Did you win the laptop?!?!?!?!?
WOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
That is SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-D
:-D
:-D
That is WONDERFUL!! So glad for you guys!!
Kori that is so wonderful! I went over and voted for you and saw Andrea's nom for Reece's Rainbow (which is an organization I'll be posting about later today) and was worried you weren't going to get it. I know your husband deserves it and I'm glad she decided to turn it down.
Happy Day girl! Hugs and prayers!
Congrats!! I am sooo happy for you guys!!! I went over and put in a good word for ya and happy it paid off!! Also, thanks for the kleenex warning this time. Hope things are well. Thinking, praying, everday!
Congratulations Kori & Richard & boys! I am newer to your blog but was so excited to hear that you were nominated for this and now I am even more excited to find out that your husband will have this wonderful gift!
Hope today was a good day! : )
Kori! That is soooooo awesome! Congrats to you guys. You totally deserve it.
So happy for your family! A little sunshine to brighten up your day!! Read about you over at 5MFM too.
Please take care of yourself too.
Alyson
LID 01/27/06
DOR 08/12/08
So great Kori! Wonderful that you guys received this gift!!
OMG!!!! You guys won!!!! I didn't hear all of the noise you guys were making....but I'm so happy you all got it. Yaaay for Richard!!!!
You all deserve it - AND soooo much more!!! We are thrilled you all are so excited. :)
(This is Janice by the way - I am just logged in as Susan right now. LOL)
Congratulations!
Hope this will help your family out. Make the most of time with your family and hope things are always the best for you.
Congrats! I'm new to your blog but I certainly think you all deserve it. Enjoy it!
Yeahhhhhhhhhh what great news! I'm so happy! Y'all deserve this soooooooooooo much!
Tracy
Congratulations! This is wonderful!
This is just amazing news. I am thrilled for you!
Congratulations! I hope that this makes a huge difference in your lives.
God Bless.
Post a Comment