Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oh what to Blog

Let's see...

I finally got moved into my new office space, new desk and all. I still think it looks very much like a bar or an island in the kitchen. But it's nice and yes I do love it. Oh gee did I just say that? Ok so I have succumbed to loving my new space. I admit it. ( And yes I know that one of my lights it out. The electrician is coming.)

Took these with my cell phone
Boys are getting anxious about School starting. Although I have not bought the first School supply. And School starts the 13th. They also need haircuts desperately as I'm sure you have noticed from the pictures. Not to worry I am a last minute kind of gal. (ok so not normally I am usually through by now) but I will prevail and get it all done.

Richard has been coughing more frequently here lately as I have also noticed him being short of breath. When I ask I get the answer "Oh I'm fine." Hmm I being his wife for the past 7 1/2 years thinks it's getting to be about that time for an inpatient hospital stay. He thinks... not so much.I guess we'll see if it gets better or worse. A lung infection brewing would not be the best thing to have when he is fixing to start the new drug on the 11th. Hard headed? Why yes, very much so.

Oh and after taking the pictures at the pool Saturday. My camera went all kinds of caddy whompas and now it has met it's demise at the local dump. Richard tried to fix it but after getting shocked and throwing the camera one and the screwdriver another he decided to just throw it away. And hopefully I will get the Nikon or Cannon I have been dreaming and drooling over before to long. I can't, Absolutely CAN NOT live without a camera. I love to take pictures. It's kind of my thing ya know.

So Melissa over at Stretch Marks has given me and everybody else a challenge. I think I will take her up on it. But I will do it later. So stay tuned for my list of 25 things that inspire me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I was gonna ask for pics of the new office space....DUH...I can be so dense. I hope you get a new camera soon! I don't think I could live without one either!!!

I hope Richard is feeling better...bully him into going to the doctor if you have to!

Don't forget to take care of yourself too!!!

Kori said...

School starts the 13th? yikes-I thought it was bad here for starting the 25th!

Anonymous said...

Yaay for the cell phone. That is a mighty big desk you've got there. Hope you get to spruce it up with some photos....

Thanks for sharing, Kori.

WheresMyAngels said...

Prayers for Richard and all of you. I hope he feels better soon and doesn't have to go into the hospital.

I never shop for school supplies til the night before :o

sorry about the camera :(

Love your desk, yet if I was stuck behind one, I would go crazy (unless I'm reading and writing blogs :) )

BBB said...

I So love your office! I wanna come and hang out with you all day... or at least come and whisk you away for a fabulous girlfriend lunch!!!!!

No CAMERA?? ACK!! I couldn't live.

As for Richard... Grrr... men... kick his butt and get him in for a tune up!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I hope you get your camera! I love mine!

And, school starts way too early here. But, you'll get it all done.

And, don't let Richard be too proud.