Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My randomness...

Thanks to Z's Momma for this one.
Random things about your truly...
1. I am deathly allergic to Sesame Seeds. Like 2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese on a Sesame Seed Bun. Um no thanks I'll take mine plain.
2. I love pretty stationary, stickers, colored ink pens. And no I don't scrap book but I like to send letters and pretty cards.
3. I can say the ENTIRE alphabet backwards in less than 5 seconds. (cross my heart)
4. I hate wearing shoes. I love to be barefooted.
5. My accent is extremely Southern. No seriously you really have no idea. And I get words mixed up alot. For instance I said this earlier "I ain't got no more staples" I know I should've said I haven't got anymore staples. But hey it's Alabama ya know and no one here seems to mind.
6. I have way too many pairs of shoes. (I hope Richard doesn't read this) As well as more handbags than any one person should own in their lifetime.
7. Starbucks and I have a secret love affair. (see previous post for all the details)
8. I love music all kinds. My favorite band of all time is Pearl Jam. My new favorite songs is...

Yes that's right I am also a Country fan. (hey I told you all kinds of music.)But there is just something about this song that makes me glad that I have a love like Johnnie and June.

5 comments:

Kori said...

I am trying to figure out how your love of shoes AND of going barefoot coincide...and hey, in addition to the Starbucks thing, I also love Pearl Jam!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

You should record yourself doing the alphabet backwards!

And, shoes and barefoot. How does that happen?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA...your comments are cracking me up. Um, your title is "My Randomness..."....shoes...barefeet....very random. (See, I don't judge)(actually I do)....

Anywoo...love the list. I have never heard that song before....I want a love like Johnnie and June....so far its just gone wrong like all of Pamela Anderson's marriages...only my weren't marriages....Thank God!

I love Pearl Jam too!!! And Starbucks! And the alphabet...but I can only say it forward...I'm just glad these days I can at least remember it forward!

Susie said...

I have a friend moving to Alabama sometime this winter (November or December) with her job. I wonder if she will start saying ain't? K has picked up a few Texas sayings from Ric and catches herself every time and says "Did I actually say that?"

As for the shoes and being barefoot, me too! I love shoes, but the minute I walk in the door, the shoes come off and it isn't because I want to protect my carpet. K, on the other hand, has way too many purses and bags. When she gets a new one, she has to get rid of 3-5 old ones first. Thems the rules, kid. Not that Grandma makes the same rule, which means we are always going to have this rule!

I love that Johnnie and June song. I love country music!

Carla said...

I LOVE Johnnie and June... what an amazing song! I hope some day I have a love like Johnnie and June :-)

...Actually I think that will be tonight's post.

Love, Carla