Saturday, August 2, 2008

Splash

The boys and I decided to give Richard a peaceful that he really need. So I took the boys and we went with my friend JJ to her Mother's where the kids swam in the pool. We had an awesome time.

Getting ready...

Whoo Hooo!




Down the slide

Let me introduce you guys to Little Miss Grace. She is the sweetest thing but she's also the Middle child of 5 children. Yes my friend JJ should get an award for having 5 children under the age of 11. There is Emily 11, Kaden 9, Grace 6 and twins Sarah and Tarah 2. Anyways little miss Grace loves the Camera as well as her Kori. What can I say I'm a Mother of 2 boys and well she is just too cute. I've tried many times to get JJ to give me one of the twins. But she hasn't yet and the offer expires when they reach their teenage years.

And Jacob is the only other child that I was able to get a picture of. Emily and Kaden hid from the camera. And the twins were napping inside. But there is always next time...

10 comments:

Gina said...

Wow that water looks awesome!!!!
What a fun day for you and all the kiddos!!!!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Ohh... how fun!!! Looks like the kids had a GREAT day together!!!! Oh.. and I surely know how it feels to be a middle child... ( putting the back of my hand to my head.. and sighhhhhinggg.... oh the drama!!) tee hee!!!

Just a little note.. pickles are going out Monday.. today I got rushed... UGH!! so be on the lookout.. I'd say.. hmmm by WED???

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! We spent the day at the pool too...a public one though! Wish we had friends with a pool....

Looks like the kids had fun....hope you did as well!

Susie said...

That sure looks like fun!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a little ham!

And, that water is BEAUTIFUL!!!

krissy said...

I love swimming pools. Keeps kids occupied for hours.

Sorry I haven't been around. Crazy days.....I'm sure you understand.

Kori said...

You are so thoughtful to do something like that for Richard; just a huge bonus that it was so much fun for you!

Louisa Claire said...

WOW. It's freezing here at the moment and as I sit here looking at the photos of that pool I am jealous. Can't wait for it to be our summertime! Looks like a lot of fun was had by all!

Anonymous said...

Awww.....thanks for the sweet comment on my blog today! I'm LOVING all the attention....tomorrow I will feel so alone. :)

Hope you and the family are all doing well!

Tam said...

Great pics...will have to catch up on your blog....