As I am sitting here at my desk eating my super duper yummy Blueberry Scone and drinking my Iced Cafe Mocha. I come to the realization that you and I are meant to be.
Even though we only see each other once maybe twice a week. It is you that gives me the energy and motivation to get through the day. It is you that gives me that extra spring in my step. It is you that makes me giggle at stupid things. It is you that keeps me from going comatose from lack of sleep.
Oh Starbucks it is you.
How I love the chocolaty goodness left in the bottom of my cup. Like a special little surprise just for me. And the green straws they make me look so hip as I sip from the cup of yummy goodness. And the Scones are incredible. How the blueberries just peek through and the pretty crystallized sugar on top that gives you just that little bit of crunch.
Oh Starbucks it is you.
6 months ago











7 comments:
Does Richard know about this... affair you're having ;)
Oh, you and I share more than I name.....
Of course I'm laughing... I'm TOTALLY laughing and have this picture of you and your starbucks and someone walking in the door and you shoving it behind your little half wall there so no one will see, but yet you have a little coffee mustache and scone cumbs on your shirt....
hahahaha...you are too funny.
And the picture that HTL just painted of you is HILARIOUS!
Of course I want to know what you would say in your meme....
Stop it woman, I'm trying to get back on the losing weight bandwagon and thinking of Starbucks and their mint mocha fraps now, is not helping me!
Now, I'm hungry! Thanks a lot.
"alright Kori, we need you to come and sit over here on the couch. We all have gathered here for your intervention! We think ok no we know that you are addicted to Starbucks and we don't want to lose you to this addiction! Please just fight it! We all love you and thats why we are here! We are your support system. Do you need to think this through before we send you to detox? Please say you will get the help you deserve! PLEASE!!!" JK you know how I am about that stuff too!! I love you! I thought I would bring you a little humor to your day before I go to the beach!! Love you!!!
Post a Comment