Friday, August 1, 2008

I actually won something.

I enter contest on occasion on some of the blogs I read. I entered this one on July 8th. I never thought I would have won an awesome prize . Go me and it's not my birthday. Whoo Hoo

9 comments:

~Denise~ said...

Congrats on your prize! Just stopped by to say congrats and hello.

Best wishes to your family!

WheresMyAngels said...

Congrats!! It looks all lovely.

I won a beautiful mini scrap album on The Pretty Paper Blog a little while ago and now she has another contest going on her blog. But I feel I need to give someone else a chance. lol

FlipFlop Mom said...

OH LUCKY LUCKY GIRL!!! good for you!!!

Now.. I would be honored.. to send your hubby some pickles... Ü If you e-mail me... and send me your addy.. I'll send some your way!!!

HUGS!! to you!!

BBB said...

Oh yeah for you!!!!!!!! How exciting to win! You deserved that!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats! That is an awesome prize and you totally deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Wooo Hooo!!!! You needed that....is it aromatherapy....cuz you would totally deserve that too!!!

Kimberlee said...

alright that comment was totally not needed but down right hilarious!!! you always watch out for me dont you!! i love you!! btw my birthday is tomorrow!!!

Gina said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
:-D

Susie said...

How wonderful and relaxing!