Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We have RASH!

Yes folks you read that right we have RASH!


Richard as you know started the new Antibody treatment on Monday. And the Doctor said that most people develop a rash if it is working due to something with the skin and the Tumors. But Richard has a rash. Isn't that exciting. Oh I am so relieved I was getting worried because there was nothing. Yes I know it has only been two days but I am slightly inpatient. Ok alot inpatient. Anyway he has red splotchy patches all over his face and upper torso. YAY! I have never been so excited about a rash before. But this one is awesome. Rash = Antibody working!
Also I got my prize today. This is the Warmer that Laurie sent me. Isn't it pretty? And the best part is it totally matches my furnishings in the living room. That's another great thing. The Warmers come in so many different styles there is something for everyone.
These are the Scentsy Blocks you put them in the top plug it in, turn the light on and they melt and smell so good. I mean there smokeless, wick less and if you want to switch scents you just melt the wax pour it back into it's original package wipe out the warmer and voila you can put new ones in. I love, love, love love it!
You know the one that I won from Scentsy. My house smells so fresh and clean and wonderful. With two boys, two dogs and a husband sometimes my house leaves less to be desired on the whole smell factor. But not anymore. I am a Scentsy addict from here on out. I think I am giving these lovely little jewels of smelly goodness for Christmas presents. So be sure to check it out. Once you go Scentsy you won't want anymore candles.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my....I'm so excited about his rash too!!!! That is GREAT!!!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I can smell the yumminess from here!

And, who would have thought we would say it, but "yay for a rash!" Such a funny, positive side effect.

Kelli said...

Happy Dance for the RASH.

BBB said...

WOOO HOOO!!! Yeahfor Rashes and Scents!!!!!

Tiffany said...

These scentsy things so awesome.

I AM THRILLED TO HEAR ABOUT THE RASH!!!!

Gina said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!! I'm so excited about Richard's rash!!!
That's like me feeling excited about George's hot flashes- means the treatment is WORKING!!!!
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!
Keep us posted!!
and congrats on your fun stuff!!!

Kori said...

All Hail the RASH! Great news! And while I am glad you like the scentcy's stuff (the warmer is gorgeous!), I have to say that I was far less pleased-the smeel are good but always made me feel ill, headachy and stuffed up. No matter what kind I tried. I will stick to my Yankee ones!

Jennifer said...

I'll bet you've never been so happy to see a rash! That's great news!

And the prize you won is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Wow that Scentsy burner seems awesome! I might have to look into it!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO I'd be happy about the rash too!!

Oh I'm heading there now to check out the SMELL GOOD STUFF!! Sounds like something right up my ally!!

Tam said...

OOOO LOVE your warmer and the scents. Congrats on the rash!!!!!


Thanks for your words! MOONED....I am so laughing...I guess a little note is not so bad after all. LOL LOL LOL I would have probably fainted in the kitchen if the NOTE said anything about MOONING...lol lol lol THANKS for YOUR kind KIND words!

Aubrey said...

Yeah for the RASH! That is some good news!

I just came across your blog via SITS. Love the Scentsy! Can't wait to check out their site and buy, buy buy!!

Susie said...

Yay, yay, yay! I am so glad to hear about the rash. Isn't it odd the things that make us happy.