Even though this is not the most flattering picture of myself. I love it for many, many reasons.
When I got home yesterday I could tell something was up. I got off work early and came home so I could surprise the Hubby. He was definitely surprised to see me home earlier than usual. I was thumbing through the caller ID on the phone when I came across a UAB number that wasn't mine. I asked Richard if the Doc had called after some hesitation he said yes. I knew it wasn't good right then.
The 4 Tumors that are in Richard's peritoneum cavity the largest one has grew significantly. also the report said that they seen the original four tumors but that there are a few more. The Doctor said that once there is so many they no longer count them. Well a few is like 3 or more. Which means he has at least 7 now. The "few" were not there when he had the scan in June after he finished the Chemo treatments. So these are new. Which SUCKS! We've known that this was going to happen we just didn't expect to happen quite this fast.
The Cancer is spreading but it is staying contained in the peritoneum. The Doctor said that the liver and the pancreas still look clean. This is at least some good news. I would have wrote about this last night. But we had to tell all the family first.
I can't tell you how much we appreciate everyone of your prayers for our family. It means the world to us. Love you guys.
Also check out Kimberlee's Blog. She wrote an awesome post on what our Family and Richard mean to her. I love her so much. She is like my little sister. She is awesome the most rocking sitter ever. The boys love her so much as do we. She plays a big part in our family.
6 months ago











15 comments:
Oh honey... sweetie... how much I wish I could just fix this all and make everything better. I, fortunately, have the most powerful power in my pocket... I have prayer. And I will bring you, and Richard, and they boys, straight to the feet of Jesus (the man, not the bear)...
I so wish I could hug you.
Wow, I just met you and I am already aching for you and your family. I don't want to make you sad. I want to encourage and uplift you. I praise the Lord that you can come to His throne with your hurts and anxieties. I trust you hubby is a believer, too. Let me know so I know exactly how to pray. Talk to you soon, sister.
Oh, Kori. I am so sorry about the news- I know you were hoping it would be so much better.
You take that awesome spirit of yours' and you and hubby and kids have some FUN!!!!
PRAYING!!!!!
Thinking of you guys during this time! Praying for your family.
It is a beautiful picture of you and your hubby!
I'm so sorry that there is more bad news. Continued prayers for your husband and your family.
I am praying that God will give you his comfort and peace. My heart hurts for you!
Oh I am so sorry. It is a great pic of the two of you. You were inspired to come home early. I am glad you were there with him, he shouldnt have had that news all to hime self for too long.
I'm sorry I don't know your whole story but my family has struggled with cancer a lot and my heart goes out to you.
Kori I'm so sorry to hear this news ....
You all are in my thoughts and prayers, wish there was something I could do to make things all better.
Tracy
Kori- I will continue to pray for all of you. Keep your spirits and Faith high and know that only He can give you strength.
Hey Kori...I'm sorry about the news regarding Richard's tumors. Know that you are continuously in my prayers as well as others. And like its been said, God has a reason and has a plan for Richard and the entire family. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Let me know if you ever need ANYTHING...seriously! Love ya!
Oh, Kori.... I am so sorry to hear this. I was really hoping for some good news this time. I am sending you hugs. I wish there was something I could say... My greatest fear is living out in you and I hurt so much for you. Let me know if you need anything.
One day at a time, repeat as needed.
I don't have anything to add that others haven't said already, so just know you are in my thoughts and prayers today.
OH, look at all these sweet comments and all the prayers coming your way!
I'm so sorry the news was not better. I will keep you all in my prayers.....
And I too love the picture!!! Richard looks absolutely in love - and you look absolutely giddy!!!
Oh Kori, honey, I'm so sorry to hear that the tumors have spread. Poor Richard. :-(
And that is an absolutely beautiful picture of you and Richard. The love in both of your faces is so genuine, so breath-taking.
Post a Comment