Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bad made Good

It all started this morning Jacob was emotional to say the least. Some days are better than others for all of us. And I guess today wasn't one of his better days. But it got better for him. I'm so glad it didn't effect him at School. Jacob is my sweet tenderhearted child. (see a few post back for what I mean) He is truly wonderful in how loves with and open heart. The relationship him and Richard have is amazing to me. And I think this morning was just where it started to sink in just how bad Richard has been feeling. None the less we got through it and Jacob went off to School and I to work.


Although Jacob's day got better mine did not. None the less I put on a smile and my big girl panties and dealt with it. I have just come to the realization that certain people continue to put their two cents in where it doesn't belong and no matter what they think their really not helping. And no matter how many times you may try to tell them the way it REALLY IS they just don't get it. Ugh glad ya'll let me vent about that.

Ok so now that I am off my soapbox I just want you all to know that this Blog has been an unbelievable blessing to me. The wonderful friends I have made in you guys is wonderful. I am truly blessed by God to have you all in my life and for the amazing encouragement that you continue to pour out upon us. Thank you.

Also I got my goodies today from Jennifer. I won this awesome basket of Lush bath products in the Giveaway she had. And let me just say that before I even opened the box the smell coming out the cracks was heavenly. Also I won the pay it forward contest and got some amazing Almond Soap.
I will be doing my own pay it forward contest in the next few days or so. SO be sure to keep an eye out.
I can't wait to use my new "Rock Star Soap" so that I can be as Rockin' as she is. I love her stories about Patrick, Teddy, Gooser and Pickle and Andy with his amazing talent of making up a wonderful song. All her kids must be using the same soap because they all Rock. Thank you Fun House Gang!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Kori: yeah for fun pick-me-ups at the end of the day! you deserved to win. you are a great wife and a great mom. no one will ever understand what you go through on a daily basis, so don't let them get you down.
thanks for your honesty in your email the other day...i will get around to officially responding :)

Tam said...

WOW...what a great Mail Day YOU had! Congrats ON you WIN and HOPING that Friday will be a GREAT and Beautiful Day!!!!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats on the win!

And, that's great that you are being so positive. I know it can be hard....and don't feel bad if you have a bad day, too, and need to share it with us.

Jennifer said...

Yay Kori--I'm glad it got there safe and sound and that you like it! I love that Rockstar soap! And thanks for all the sweet words about me and me gang.

I know you're going through a lot right now--hope the treat made it a little better!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Jennifer hooked you up....that basket is awesome! I'm so glad you won it....I hope its helping you to relax a little....

Sorry about Jacob....this has to tough on everyone...I can't even imagine being a kid and having to deal with it.

Oh, I hate being an adult sometimes and having to put on the big girl panties and go on....

I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday weekend!!!! Go make some memories!!!!

Kori said...

I am so glad that you won that basket; I was openly coveting it, but am extra glad with all that has been going on in your life that it was yours. You might not think so, but WE are the ones who are blessed by your blog, truly.

Kate said...

hello!!!! :) I am visiting you over from 5 Min 4 Mom's site...super lovely to meet you! I have read around here just a little bit and must tell you that I can see Jesus shining through y'all during a difficult time!

Congrats on winning your prizes....truly a great pick me up! Hope your weekend is relaxing and fun! :D God bless...