Monday, September 1, 2008

Payin' it forward

It is now 10 o'clock here in Alabama that means you have 14 hours left to tell me who your crush was when you were a kid. Who you thought you were destined to marry.

Have you told me yet?

9 comments:

LarryG said...

in the true spirit of blockheads everywhere - I was most definitely smitten by "the little red haired gir" - she beat me in the county spelling bee (1st grade)... i think she is the reason i misunderstood the word "or" and spelled "are" :)
then came to my school in 3rd grade
We went through HS together and were good friends when we graduated.

Melissa said...

My very first crush was Andrew Carlson. He was in my first and second grade class.

Kirk Cameron was totally my favorite heart throb when I was like 9 or 10....

High school? Greg Bellisari. Captain of the football team. Homecoming King. Didn't know I was alive. Beautiful specimen.

Valerie said...

my first crush was paul hatfield in middle school. after watching the wonder years one night i got up the courage to call him up and ask him to the sadie hawkins day dance, to which he politely declined. after i scraped up my heart off the floor i still went anyways, and i am glad for it. i was pretty much the girl version of napoleon dynamite and didn't go on my first date until after high school, but in a weird way, i'm glad for all of the heartbreak because i gained a lot of self-confidence eventually by having to just do things on my own. :)

Gina said...

Am I too late??
I thought for sure I'd marry my highschool sweetheart Brad B. (protecting the innocent).
Instead, I married George!!
Life has so many interesting twists and turns...

Check out my blog! I gave you an award. :-D

Kelly said...

When I was in elementry my crush was Joey from New Kids on the Block. I married my high school sweetheart Scott 2 years after high school!

Tiffany said...

Matthew Cubin... oh he was so cute! Lived a few doors down from me... I wrote all about it in my 2nd grade journal....

Tracy said...

My first crush/little boyfriend was Duncan C., my best friend even told me the other day she ran into him somewhere and thought of me. haha ....
Then I had a high school crush, Tommy C., He probably never knew I existed but I sure thought he was so good looking.

Tracy

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I had a few crushes on boys at school, but I totally fell hard for River Phoenix. I just knew he was going to move to my town and we were going to fall in love. The crazy thing is that he DID move to my town, well, out in the country just outside of my town. His whole family. I actually saw him once, when I worked at a grocery store he came walking in and I almost DIED.
I never did manage to get him to fall in love with me though, and now sadly he is gone. =(

BBB said...

DANG IT - I missed it.