For having nothing but good things to say when I cut it all off...
For finding this sexy... 
For letting me be just me...
For keeping all my secrets... 
For the way I feel so safe and secure in your arms...

For always making me laugh...

For being the man of my dreams...
For never letting it get boring...
For always having a good time no matter how cold it is...
For sticking to wrapping presents no matter how long it takes...
For being the Coolest guy I know...
For loving all our babies even the furry ones...

For being the Best Dad there is...

For the long walks along the broken roads...
For loving Space...
For making the best Snow Ice cream no matter how little snow we get...
For always holding my hand...
For being a great Big Brother...
For giving me In-Laws...
For our little Family of 4...
For marrying me...
For just being you!











21 comments:
What a beautiful tribute to your husband; I think you are both very, very lucky.
Awesome! Absolutely Lovely!
Could you give us a tear jerker warning please? Gosh, I had reach for my kleenex. What a great tribute. You both are lucky to have found that special thing you share.
Oh I love it! How sweet is that!!! You are gonna make me cry that is so sweet!!! You both are so lucky to have found each other!!!
What a wonderful tribute to your husband. You are both so blessed! Continuing to pray!
This is a beautiful post, and it is just so sweet too. Love it! :-)
Yeah - a tissue warning would have been lovely.
What a wonderful man to share life with. I know...
You're going to have to stop this...or at least give a Kleenex warning. Okay....that is so sweet.
That is really beautiful! I love the black and white picture of your husband walking down the "broken road." Just wonderful!
Awwwww Kori that was just beautiful! The other people were right, we needed a kleenex warning for that one...
Tracy
What great pictures, and what great memories!!!
It's amazing the amount of love being illustrated through this post, Kori.
SO beautiful.
I't simply amazing how much your hubby looks like my brother-in-law! I will have to send you a pic.
I love this post. It's incredible to see the love pouring out of it! You are a gifted writer and photographer.
Kori, this is a very sweet post. I was just stopping by to thank you for coming over to my blog the other day and to let you know the winner is up.
I am new, coming at from my sister's blog, Amelia Bedelia. I am so touched by this tribute and so moved by what journey y'all are on! My prayers are with y'all.
OOOOO Kori,
That was GREAT!
O btw...yeah the parents cut the belt loops off right and left here so their kiddos do not have to deal with a belt. The schools start enforcing this in Elementary School here.
Hi Kori, what a truly wonderful way to honor your husband! I am sure he is blessed to have you as well!
So are you up for spotlight blogger for Alabama part 1 next Wednesday, August 27?
What a great post. You are one lucky lady!
LOVED IT!! YOU ROCK!!!
Kori, this is my first visit to your blog. I came to you through the Good Mail blog. I noticed in your answers to all the questions that we share an anniversary date.
I have perused your blog a little and just want to say that I am praying for your husband and all of you.
These pictures are beautiful...
Aw. So sweet! So, so, so sweet.
And you need to read Twilight...truly, you do. It's THE love story to end all love stories. I promise. I've got so many bloggy friends reading and they are all loving the 4 books as much as me...so you see...I'd never steer you wrong!
Ok, Kori said exactly what I was gonna say. So... instead I'll say ditto. I know he'll love this post.
Post a Comment