First off Richard went yesterday morning for his CT scan. No news on the measurement of the tumors yet.
Talked to my Dad last night. His test went fine. He has to wait till next week to see the Doctor so they can review everything to try and determine what is causing his liver enzymes to be so high. So it's just the same old routine hurry up and wait. UGH!
The boys started School today. Jacob was nervous about his first day of Middle School and switching classes. Calob was very excited he got the teacher he wanted. So that just made his day. I can't wait till this afternoon to hear all about their day.
Kimberlee got back from her Panama City Beach vacation last night. She brought us all presents back. Guess what I got...
Yep that's right. It's a salt and pepper shaker and a toothpick holder. I love it. I collect all and any S &P shakers. I don't know what it is I just love them. I guess because there is just so many different ones. I'm serious just go to Ebay and type in salt and pepper shakers and see how many you get. It's crazy. I want them all.
Kim is the greatest for bringing me back this super cute one. Love you Kimmie!











5 comments:
I dont collect them but have purchased a few on vacation because they are so cute and when you have a long table of people it helps to have extras.
My Ex Mother in Law had the most extensive Salt and Pepper Shakers I had ever seen. There are some that bring MONEY esp. rare ones. There are books dedicated to salt and pepper shakers. What fun it is to collect things!
Oh how I hope Richard's CT comes out good. I am thinking of you. One of us needs good news around here!
Wow, I'm keeping up the prayers for Richard and for your Dad to both get good reports.
What a cute little gift. My mom collects salt and pepper shakers too.....so its seems normal to me!
Hopefully, both tests yield good results!
And, yay for s&p shakers.
Post a Comment