We had an awesome time at the Zoo. But it sure was HOT! Her are some Pics of the Boys.




The Boys on the Gorilla.

Me and the Hubby!
Feeding and petting the Sting Rays.


The BIGGEST Toad Frog I have ever seen.

Feeding the Giraffes.




The Boys and Their Papa.
Always a Daddy's Girl!

Calob and Richard. (Calob's making his tough face)

Me and Jacob cheesin' it up.
And ya'll all know how I am about some Sepia toned pictures. Love it.














7 comments:
What great pictures! You look like you are having a relaxing time.
Wow that zoo looks awesome! I love all the pics....and the Gorilla.....you got a pic of him!!! He is the same one that is here in Missouri...too funny!!! :)
Looks like fun...and that toad looks disgusting! Ewww!!!
I think I have a picture of every one the things you took pictures of with MY boys!!!! I LOVE LOVE that ZOO! YOU should be there when it is time for SPOOKTACULAR! OOOO so much FUN! It is not scary or anything...they just have a really nice alternative to trick or treating.
You have such a beautiful family; I love to see these photos and get a little inside info on what happy families really look like. Thank you so much for being willing to share these bits of your life with me!
Looks like you had a great time! What wonderful pictures, those boys are so HANDSOME!!!
GREAT pictures! You and your family are so adorable!!!!
Post a Comment