Love it, love it!
Don't you just love it? The Colors, the design, and best of all the Title. Let me know what you think. Don't be shy now.
Krystyn ROCKS! And so do her designs. You should so check her out.
I love my new Blog. It so made my day! Thanks a bunch Krystyn!
(After reading this I realized I really use the word "so" alot) lol :-P
6 months ago











10 comments:
Oh, it is wonderful! Completely beautiful; congratulationS!
Oh my GOSH!!! What a wonderful change! It's WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm...I gotta say I love it! That Krystyn must be really good (wink, wink)!! I'm glad you like it!
Oh, I love it!!! I looks great! Great layout and colors. And I REALLY like the font for your signature and titles.....I'm a font person...is that weird that I only like to read certain types of font? Anyway, congrats on the new look!!! :) Its FAB-U-LOUS!!!
I so so LOVE IT. The Pink you had going on was so hard for me to read with the white! O yeah this rocks! It looks great! Krystyn DOES ROCK!!!!!!!
OOO yeah a whisper to a Roar....love it and you have to tell how you decided on it!!!!!
I use the word "so" alot. I tend to find myself wanting to start my posts with SO all the time. LOL LOL LOL LIKE is another on I use tons...left over from the 80's. LIKE gag me with a spoon...lol LIKE totally cool, Like OK , LIKE SO, ah my youth...lol lol It spills over now into my blog! lol
Hey did I mention that I love YOUR blog...it is SO SO EASY ON the EYES NOW!!!! love it love it
o yeah I am so stalking you and YES once again....how did you come up with that GREEAATT TITLE!
Beautiful blog... Just found your blog... I will be back.
Going to check out your designer & see what she can do for me!
Isnt Krystyn the greatest?!?! She did my blog too!! Just thought I would stop by and say hello!!
fantastic blog!!!! looks great...only a teeny bit jealous :)
Post a Comment