There are things in our lives that one remembers. There are things that you hear and read that make you say WOW! Well a few months back Diane Sawyer interviewed Randy Pausch. The Author of the book The Last Lecture. As Richard and I sat and watched this show it was amazing to say the least. Here sits a young man dying from Pancreatic Cancer and he was leaving behind a Wife, 3 children and a legacy.
Randy Pausch died this morning. He will be remembered by many. I will never forget Randy Pausch's Last Lecture as it made me realize not to take anything for granted. And I recommend that you go to You Tube and watch it. Or go by the Book.











5 comments:
Its so weird you recommending watching that this morning because I did just that. I just finished watching the lecture on youtube and found it amazing!! I was sad to hear of his passing this morning but it won't be the last we hear of his legacy he has left behind..
I saw that as well... I hadn't heard that he passed away... He was an incredible man... as are most average people when you just start listening to their stories.
I heard a clip of this on the radio this morning. What a great story he left for his family. I will probably have to get that book!!!
I'm pretty sure I've seen the lecture (wasn't he on youtube). How sad for his family...but what a legacy he leaves for them
I am so sad that he passed. He was such an inspiration and left behind and amazing legacy.
Wow.
Post a Comment