Saturday, July 26, 2008

Oh, to go back...

Oh how I want to be here again.


This picture cracks me up. The way their standing is exactly the same. So much a like at times yet so very different.



Calob just had to be buried in the sand. He stayed there for quite sometime wearing my sunglasses.



Look at all those freckles. Too cute.



Not to much going on here today. Richard is napping on the couch. The boys are asleep in Jacob's floor. And I have been crocheting and thought I would take a break so I could share a few more pics with you guys.



I got one more. This is a picture of yours truly when I had just turned one. The picture is huge and it hangs in the hallway at my Dad's. So I thought I would share. It's just funny to me that out of all the pictures my Dad has of my now this is the one that hangs in the house. Guess I'll always be Daddy's little girl.


4 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Love the pics of your guys!

And, that bonnet is to die for!

Tam said...

Great pictures and I love your BABY picture!!!!!!! That ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love all the family pics.

I wish I was at that beach too...

BBB said...

You are WAY too cute - now AND then!

Those boys.. oh laa laa I better not let Essie see this post once she gets home... she'll be having a crush QUICK!