I made this Video a while back for Richard. I want to make another one using his pictures from his childhood but I need a scanner for that. Hopefully will get one before to long.
Anyways I don't know how many of you have watched this. But I encourage you to watch it again and make sure you have your sound turned up. Not only have I used it to raise awareness for Cystic Fibrosis but also to let people know that when someone appears healthy and alright on the outside sometimes they are not so much on the inside. For more information on this you can check out But You don't look sick. This website has some awesome tips and information for everybody.
Now on to the video. Let me know what you think. Oh and you might better grab some tissue.
Even though my local CF walk has passed you can still check it out and make donations on my page that will continue to go to Vital CF research and help us in reaching our goal for the year 2008. If you would like to check out my walk page or make a donation. You can find that information HERE!
6 months ago











8 comments:
Sweetie - do you do like a walk for Cystic Fibrosis or anything like that?
I watched that a few days ago and it was simply beautiful. I cried, cried some more, and then realized how true it is that someone can appear soo healthy but still be so sick. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Great job and yes I got tears.
It is such a horrible disease and I have met so many affected by it.
I want to go and see the new mummy movie!!!
Oh KORI, you did such a fantastic job on that. I did cry. You are a total sweetheart.
great family pictures. AND Thanks, I didnt grab a tissue and NEEDED one. I learned alot also!
How beautiful, Kori!!!!
What an amazing tribute to your husband- he is a strong, courageous man with his family as his guiding light.
Thank you for sharing that with us!!!
OH GASP!!! that was beautiful.. I NEED tissues!!! How AWESOME you are to do that for him.. and HOW AWESOME you are to share your hubby with us!!! He's amazing!!
Post a Comment