So the boys have been battling a Stomach bug for the past 3 days. I kept telling myself I wasn't going to get it.
But as you may have already guessed the Bug has bit me. My stomach hurts and I just feel yucky. I guess from the lack of sleep and me going and going all the time it was bound to happen cause a Mama has to love on her sick babies.
I hope everyone has a great fourth and hopefully we will all be feeling well enough to go enjoy the Fireworks tomorrow at Vulcan Park. It's our tradition.
Be safe and I'll hopefully be on tomorrow night posting pictures. If not maybe Saturday.
I am fixing to go take a good swig of Kaopectate and go to bed. I hope it helps. Yuck!
6 months ago











2 comments:
Hope you get to feeling better soon and hope it does not make a second round. A few months ago, it just kept going in circles in my home.
Kori,
I am so glad I found your blog. I am also happy you visited me the other day. I really appreciate it.
I will keep you and Richard in my prayers. Now, I'm gonna keep checking in with you so I can keep up on his progress. Keep us posted, 'kay?
MElissa at Stretch Marks
Post a Comment