I was going to wait and post tomorrow considering that I have posted 3 times already today. Guess I'm just blog happy. Especially since it's all new and pretty. I mean WOW!
Ok so now onto my Yay news. I called my Dad to tell him that we weren't going to be able to come. And my dear old Dad said Oh no, you're coming. My Dad really is the greatest and I can't wait to get one of his hugs!
See the reason we weren't going to be able to go is because the IRS is holding our Stimulus check until the end of August because we had an amended tax return. And this was what we were going to use to go on vacation. But dad is going to send me the money that our check is going to be and then when our check gets here in August I just sign it over to him.
Yay beach here I come!
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! ( Be glad I am not really singing this, be very glad!)
6 months ago











9 comments:
YAY! WTG Dad!
And, I seriously just texted my sister that same like "...and I just can't hide it!" Great minds think alike!
How awesome!!!! That ROCKS! How GREAT for YOU!!!!! Congrats!!!
What a wonderful daddy.
Have fun in the sun sweetness.....and your blog is spectacular. My blog is so darn boring.
Oh, I am so glad to hear this news!
That is wonderful and I know that has to be a big relief. I've been stressing about our vacation and gas prices. BUT, my parents are going too and they always buy dinners out for us, so I know that is going to help. Parents are the best aren't they!
You know....as I kept reading your posts I kept thinking to myself "maybe she should just tell her Dad". I had a feeling about him. That is awesome news!
If anyone deserves to go on a great vacation right now Florida....its you and your family!
Have a great time!!!
:) Happy day for you! By the way, I love, love, love the new blog! The colors are fantastic, the layout is wonderful. Kind of puts a smile on your face!
What a sweet daddy you have! Enjoy your trip. I, too, am in need of a vacation, but do not see one in my future.
Just found your bloggy from someone, I can't remember. LOVE it! I'm not too far from you either.
-- Brandi
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the miracle!!!!
Post a Comment