It's Monday and nothing is really going on around here. Just the usual Monday... which I am very grateful for. Although I don't feel so hot my throat is slightly sore and I have a headache. And yes I took some Advil hopefully I will start to feel better soon.
Although Lizzy is not helping with her having us to guess her last name game. Oh this will drive me nuts if she doesn't tell me. I am one of those people that have to know things especially if you mention it and then don't tell the rest of the story. Oh... yes I am that anal.
Oh and I am officially signed up for "Good Mail" I am super excited about this. Sometimes I feel that the Internet is taking over our world. I love to get handwritten notes and packages in the mail. I also love to give these things. So I'm super excited to interact with other people all over the place. If any of you are interested please check it out over at Jody's Blog. Just let her know your interested and she'll get you all set up.
6 months ago











2 comments:
Oh SURE - heap a load of guilt on me!
Here's a couple more clues...
Jerry Mathers
Bucky
Porn
WAS Beaver... why do you think I got married.
I will say - 90% of my sense of humor has come from dealing with that name.
Post a Comment