So this has been me today. In the computer pretty much here at work. Trying to find some things around here that we can do during my whole week off.
The boys actually have Camp on the 12th. They weren't going to go because we were planning on leaving on the 11th. But now they can go to Camp Newhope. It is a camp just for kids that have parents , granparents or siblings with cancer. It's just a one day camp. They went last year in the fall and loved it. So I know they will be just as excited about going this summer.
I haven't called my Dad yet to tell him we won't be able to come. Maybe I am still hoping, praying and wishing for my miracle. I know my Dad is going to be diappointed. He hasn't seen us in almost 3 years.The boys are getting so big. It is just to far for him to drive here alone. I miss him so much.
I know I'm being whiny... trust me I know. But I'm tired, tired of working all the time to just pay bills, tired of Richard feeling bad, tired of not being able to go buy those really cute shoes at Peebles, tired of having to borrow Kim's clothes to wear to work just so I have something cute and summery to wear. (mainly because half of my stuff doesn't fit from last year) I'm just tired of everything. If nothing else I will be resting for all those days I have off.
But I have looked online and found some things that we might can do that won't break the bank. Thanks for listening and letting me vent.
6 months ago











3 comments:
I think it's good for you to go ahead and take the days. Sometimes you just need to take the brain down a notch.
I understand being tired of... stuff... especially the shoe part :)
Still praying for a miracle.
Whoa, yeah, stop the whining already! Totally teasing, because I don't hear whining, I hear venting about things which are disappointing and sad. There is a big difference, and I think if we can't vent, we don't feel/get better. Go ahead and take the days off and just try to live in the moment for a couple of days; you deserve some down time.
My heart is breaking for you Kori, I will be praying that God will give you some rest and some time for renewal...and maybe even that miracle!
Thanks too for stopping by my blog.
Post a Comment