Monday, July 21, 2008

I got presents!

Even while on vacation I was still getting some love by my dear Bloggy friends. I got the same present twice. How great is that? Liz and Tam you gals ROCK! I know you want to see what I got. Right? Nosey bunch of Blog readers. Haha just kidding. You know I love it when you stop by to visit. Ok here it is.

And of course it has rules.

These are the rules:

1. The recipient must link back t0 the award's creator (http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)

2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.

3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself

4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.

5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.

6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.

7. You must thank your giver.

Characteristics for the Smile Award:

1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)

2. Must love one another

3. Must make mistakes

4. Must learn from others

5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world

6. Must love life

7. Must love kids

So now for my 5. Hmmmm...

First would have to be Susie. She was one of my first Blog friends. I don't even know how I found her but I am so glad I did. She always has a kind word to say even with everything she is going through. And she is the only person I know that has Rats for pets. Yep you heard me right:-P

Next would be Krissy. Truly a real FireCracker. She leaves me laughing or crying always. And she knows just what to say to cheer me up when I'm in a slump.

April would have to be the next one. She is a newlywed. And it is the sweetest thing you have ever seen between her and Big D. She also knows alot of what I go through with Richard since she lost her Dad to Cancer as well.

Moving on with Melissa. I only have one word for her and it's Amazing. Sometimes you meet people and you realize how strong their Faith is. And Melissa is one of those people. Her Faith and her willingness to serve God and others is truly Amazing.

And last but certainly not least is Kori. It's not me it's her. We share many things besides just the spelling of our names. The way we tend to analyze things and be extremely anal cracks me up. She is awesome and I really wish they would catch Creepy Stalker Guy cause it makes me worry.

Now I could keep going but the rules strictly sate only 5. But I don't like that. So this award is for all you folks. Thanks for being interested in the happenings of our family.

6 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats, Kori to you and all the winners!!!

Anonymous said...

You are super-duper SWEET! Thank you so much!!

krissy said...

I just love you....

You knew I needed some love today didn't you???

Blogher is a get together for blog people. I believe it was in San Fran this year. You learn a lot and meet your friends. I'm not sure where next years will be.

Thanks again. You need to send me a sexy pic. Remember.......it is what makes you feel sexy. So you can just send a picture of your favorite outfit and so on.

I will for sure pass this on but it will be in a few days as I have a lot of Sexiness to attend to. Including yours, actually you can send your picture of your family if that is what makes you feel sexy. Go to April's blog and look at her pics (a few post ago). I picked the one I like the best.

I love you! You made my day. I wish like hell that all my blog friends were right next to me.

Kori said...

Congrats to you, and thanks also! I will get this up sometime this week, I think! I will try, anyway!

Tam said...

Kori YOU Rock!

HoodMama said...

you're so stinkin' great! Thank you and I needed it this week.
Can't wait to post about it!
WHOOHOO!