Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cookbook for a buck

You may think I'm a little crazy but... I assure you I am not. At least not right now, not about this. Check out my new friend Gina. She is raising money for her husband George. She is doing this by selling cookbooks of tried and true recipes for a dollar. And best of all there is no Shipping and Handling. You pay your dollar and you get the cookbook in a pdf format that you just open and print. I mean genius pure genius. And I know all my Blogy Buds love to cook and make yummy things so go check it out.
Watch George's video below.

Best of all you'll be supporting the cause so George can get this new treatment and win the fight.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Kori!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

This is such an adorable BLOG!!! I Love it!!!! Thanks for peeking at mine!!! that means a lot to me!!

My pickles... I would leave them for about a week... to "brew" in all their fine juices... I'm tempted to pop one open... but I'm going to wait a week... and then it should last a least a year on the shelf!! but if they taste as good as they look.. it won't last that long.. LOL LOL!! I like to add them to sandwiches... but I have an awful sweet tooth..Ü

BBB said...

Hey cool - when I get home I'll purchase me one - I'm a cookbook SUKKA!!!!!

And thanks for being my girlfriend... It's nice to know someone's got my back!