So I'm going on Vacation. And yes, I know ya'll are probably tired of hearing about it already.
Anyways I'm really looking forward to it. A couple of weeks I was talking to my Best Friend of 18 years Mabel. I asked her to tell me one word that best describes our Friendship. The word she chose was "Blessing" I thought it fit. So I looked up Lisa Leonard and I was inspired by her jewelry. Best of all she Blogs! So I sent her an e-mail told her what I would like and she made it and I got it Thursday. Here it is...

Isn't it AWESOME! If you're looking for that perfect gift. Lisa is the one that can help. And it didn't break the Bank.
Now you guys know I have taken on the hobby of crocheting. Praying and crocheting is my new motto. I finally finished the one I was making for Richard. But now I have decided to give it to my Dad and make Richard another one. It took 3 weeks but I'm through. It's big enough to fit a full size bed. And I have to admit I did a good job. 
Also we had pictures a month or so at Church. And I thought I would show it to you guys. So here it is...











11 comments:
I'm glad you get to go on vacation...so talk about it all you want. Its your blog anyway... ;)
Beautiful necklace and you did a GREAT job on that blanket!!!
What a beautiful family! You guys have a great vacation!!!
Hey girl, I love the necklace, I am going to check out her web page, also I love the crochet afgan, it is so pretty, My mother crochets also. Last but not least I love the pic of the family, it is very good of yall....
Hey girl, that is me that posted that comment above, I can never figure this out about leaving a comment....
Oh the necklace is great, I have to book mark that site.
Great job on the blanket.
Love the family photo. My church one should be finished soon but my husband isn't in it :( as he works the same time we go to church.
I just realized I have been to her blog before. Glad to refine it.
Oh my gosh your new blog layout is AWESOME! Love it! ANd the afghan turned out great!
Have a great great WEEK and O yeah I am so so so loving your NEW layout! HMMMM it is making me think about chaning mine. LOL Wow what a lovely blanket...YOU go girl I do not have a crafty bone in my body. LOL LOL
The blanket is gorgeous...
Hey I forgot to say that is a very good Family PICTURE....you are so CUTE!!! YOU look like you are all of maybe 21!!!!!
YOU look so so so YOUNG and it has nothing to do with what you called your plumpness! I am plumper than YOU!
Have a great day!
How's the hunt for the suit coming?
Post a Comment