Missed you guys. I have so much catching up to do. Eleven days worth to be exact. Whew that could take a while. But I promise to stop by and visit you guys tomorrow. It's awesome to know I was missed.
Vacation was GREAT! We had a very good time despite the rain. I have plenty of stories and pictures to share in the coming days. Oh I am so glad to be home.
Also one last thing.
Today 46 years ago my wonderful Hubby was born. He has faced many things in his life. The Docs all said he wouldn't live to graduate High School. But they were wrong, so very wrong. Happy Birthday Sparky I love you! Thanks for being who you are.
6 months ago











8 comments:
Welcome back and of course you were missed! Congrats on the hubs birthday....HMMM Cake..ooo yummy
46 yeas with CF...that is terrific!
Happy 46th Birthday, Richard!
Can't wait to hear all about your fabulous vacation. :-) Welcome back!
Welcome home!!! We missed you immensely!! I can't wait to hear all your stories and see pics!
And congratulations and happy birthday to DH. May he have 46 more wonderful years!
Welcome back! And happy, happy birthday to your hubby; may he have many more.
I just found your blog. Congrats on the birthday and the wonderful years together making memories for a lifetime. I also love your blog design and am about to do a makeover with Krystn.
Welcome back! I'm glad you had a great time (despite the rain).
And, happiest of birthdays to Richard!
I am glad you had a good time. Today is the first day of my three week stay-cation.
Post a Comment