We arrived in Jacksonville last Friday evening. When we got there we all went to grab a bite for supper.
The next day we went to MOSH (Museum of Science and History) We had a very good time. They had these replicas of everyday bugs but they were thousands of times bigger. Plus they had the noises that were amplified to what they would sound like if they really were that big. The boys thought it was pretty cool.
Me being terrified of anything creepy crawly. It kind of freaked me out. But here are a few pics.






Afterwards we took a few more pictures in front of the Fountain.














6 comments:
OOO looks like FUN....did you make it to the ZOO???? lol
Oh, I love the photos in front of the fountain. And the bugs make me shiver! :)
How fun! I agree, the big bugs would freak me out.
Ok, yes, the big magnified bugs would freak me out too. But listening to their sounds would be pretty cool. I love the pics of the family! :)
Great pictures!
And, the giant bugs...well they're pretty cool, too!
LOVE the pics, love the fountain... admire you greatly for seeing the bugs... i would have been in the other room.
I can't believe you don't want to do my give away.... *sigh*... I'll still be your friend :)
Post a Comment