I haven't blogged in days. I'm sure you all have been wondering what's going on. But don't everything is fine. Richard is doing very well. He may get to come home Sunday which would only be a 10 day stay instead of 14 but it just depends on how he is feeling between now and then. But currently he has been feeling pretty good.
No one is more ready for him to come home than I. Ok so maybe the boys. Kim spent the weekend with us to help me out some which was great I actually got some stuff done. She was off yesterday so she took them out for a day of fun at the batting cages. They had a blast. We spent all day Saturday at the hospital with Richard . I crawled in the bed with him and took a well deserved nap. I'm glad cause that is pretty much all the sleep I have had since he has been gone. I've been going over there every afternoon and having lunch with him. Which makes it a little bit more tolerable on the both of us. Before I began working at the hospital we could just see each other on the weekends so this is alot better.
All in all this stay has't been that bad. He is still scheduled for the scan on June 9th to see if the Chemo worked or not. They were going to do it while he's in but decided that since he will be going home on Sunday that he could just keep his scheduled appointment. Which works out best for everyone I suppose. Ok so I'll try to blog again later after I go see him this afternoon. Hope everyone has a great day.
6 months ago











6 comments:
Keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed that the chemo is working!!!!!
Prayers for the scan on June 9th that the cancer is gone.
prayers for him to come home very soon and for you to keep some sanity.
I am so glad that he may be able to come home early. I love that you took the boys to the batting cages. My mind started thinking of things I could do with K. Of course, outside activities have to be limited due to the extremely high temps here in AZ, but I am sure we can find something to do... I love reading your blog, cause I get ideas on how to deal with our life here. You are a great friend!
I am so glad he is doing well enough to come home soon. And, I am so sending out prayers for a great June 9th.
oh yeah i made it on the blog!!!!! my life is complete!!! you know it was like 12 thousand degrees when we went to the batting cages and calob waas a lil upset that jacob drank the rest of his drink!! but we went to firehouse and all was well!!! I'll see you tomorrow! I love you!!! keep me in the blog you might get more readers!! lol
Post a Comment