I just realized that I am considered a Saucy Blog. According to SITS. I absolutely love this site. It helps me to find Blogs that I didn't know existed and their all awesome. Also SITS holds some pretty awesome contests too. So check 'em out.
SITS Rocks!

SITS Rocks!

PS! Don't forget to read the post below and leave your Title suggestion. I need all the Help I can get. Thanks again.










15 comments:
Well hello... just came by via SITS! You have a beautiful family and lovely stories about them.
Nice to meet you!
I have never heard of that site, I will go check them out! Always looking for new blogs to read!
Well you are Saucy!!!
I was on a roll last night...but got nada today!!!! LOL LOL
Well how about
A NOVEL OF a MOTHER and WIFE
A Novel of MY life as KORI
Kori Rocks and Rants BLOG
Kori starts with K
Killing Time as Kori
Welcome to RKJC the only station I listen too! (your guys initials)
RKJC in the HOUSE
RKJC FM 100
RKJC one day at a time
RKJC BLOG
Using initals of all of you guys might be really cool.....I am still thinking....LOL LOL I got nothing better to do huh...actually I do but well just right now I am not feeling like doing it....can I add you to my blog roll......?????
Thanks for stopping by my site. You must take a picture of that gorilla when you go to the zoo in Florida. That would be hilarious. I wonder if all zoos have that gorilla....I might have to start a quest to find out.
I found you on SITS!!! Congrats on making the list this week!!!
I got another one
The Happy Hetic Complicated life of KORI and COMPANY
Kori & Company
Kori Unleashed
Unleashed Kori
Worlds Greatest Kori presents the life and times of RKJC.
The life and times of RKJC
RKJC Incorporated
Life Revealed through the EYES of KORI
OK I promise I am done....
HI it is me again.....OMG I saw your comment on another blog about the statue at jacksonville zoo
WE are members and go down every other weekend...I live about 2 hours away!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE it! The best ZOOOO ever!!!!!! OOOO I could go on for hours...I probably will pass you at the ZOO...lol lol
Have you ever taken your kids to the Spooktacular that the ZOO does IT rocks...it is the only way to do Halloween...it is not scary it is kid freindly?????? It is awesome and they have the NEW STINGRAY exhibit...it is like a few extra dollars but my boys loved...it...I posted some pics last month......I so so love that zoo...it has grown so much. Yes we pop down there all the time. I love being a member to support the ZOO!!!! I hope you guys have 2 great weeks and take tons of pictures!!!!!!!!
So True. I came over from SITS. Checking things out. Nice blog.
Congrats on the "Saucy Blog"
Hey SITsta! I'm visiting through the saucy blog list! You have a beautiful family!
HOWDY...and SITS is how I found you, and I am so glad I did:)
Well written article.
Post a Comment