Monday, June 23, 2008

Help?

Sorry for the 2nd post today but I must say this.

I want to custom design my blog with more than the one picture in the header. And I want it to just be something pretty and simple. But I don't know how to do it. Of course. I know it's done with Digital Scrapbooking but I am clueless. I have found a site that I really like their stuff called the Shabby Princess and I love the Promise collection.So if somebody would be willing to take on this task for me. I would be so appreciative. Or even maybe tell me how to do it. Thanks whole bunches.

3 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Unless you have photoshop or something similar, it would be pretty hard to do.

You could use something like corel where you make a collage (or even shutterfly or snapfish) and then save that at a jpeg file and upload it as your header, but I don't think you'd be able to do the scrapbooking part, too.

If you wanted to, you could head over to my design site (http://krizzydesigns.blogspot.com) and email me from there, and we could see on working out a price (I think I'm pretty reasonable and would take your situation into consideration).

Natalia said...

Sorry that I don't have the faintest clue with this kind of stuff to offer any help. But I wanted to say thank you for posting on my blog - I really appreciate it! I will continue to check by here and Richard's blog regularly. I wish blessings to you, Richard, and the boys, and will pray also for complete healing and for special grace.

Sincerely
Natalia

Katey said...

Kori...like the previous post by Krystyn, unless you have Adobe photoshop, it's very difficult to do. I tried forever to do the same thing myself, and couldn't figure it out. I have a good photo software, but not Photoshop.

However, I came across this website/blog called "Scrapblog Designs"...she customizes layouts for blogs/sites like ours, and she does it for free. It may take her a week or two to get it done, as she books up quickly, but some of her examples are SO cute and you can have multiple pictures in the header. Check it out. She's scheduled to do one for me next week...and I can't wait to see it.

Here's her site:

http://scrapblogdesignsbyhilary.blogspot.com/