Saturday, May 31, 2008

Well things are pretty much the same around here. Richard is holding his own while in the hospital. He went and did some walking on the treadmill last night but when he got back to his room he started coughing up some blood. He reported it the nurse and she said it was a moderate amount. Today seems to be better as far as the blood goes it's just small amounts with some older blood mixed in. This is not normal for him at all. So of course I've been worried.

We spent most of the day up their with him today and I got to the point where I couldn't hold my eyes open. So I took like a 3 hour nap in the small hospital bed with Richard laying right beside me. Hey you gotta do what ya gotta do to get some sleep. And I sleep alot better when he's laying next to me.

My friend Kim spent last night with me and she is staying again tonight just to keep me company. The boys love having her here. I think that have wore her out completely. Well I will update tomorrow. Hope all is well with all you guys.

1 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Hope today was a better day for you all!