Monday, June 30, 2008

Uh Oh!

So I have been playing around with my blog this morning because I wanted the new Blog Roll thingy. I know I probably could have told Krystyn about it. Since she is redesigning my whole Blog. But I thought I would give it a shot. It has taken me over and hour to do this. And the first time I forgot to save. I have some new Bloggy friends that I have made and I wanted to be able to keep in touch with them. Since I forgot to save the first time before I erased my original link list. I need you guys to leave me some comments so I know if I included you or not. I know I forgot April but I can't remember her web address. So April comment please. And if I forgot any of you other folks please leave me a comment. And I'm sorry Krystyn and if you want to kill me by now I completely understand. I will not mess with it ever again. I so learned my lesson! I promise.

6 comments:

Tausha said...

ok-I am a fellow sista and I love your blog!
Why do I love your blog? I love it because you are so real. I love it because your words and experiences with your family are teaching me to enjoy the seconds and the minutes because they are the moments that we remember.
My heart hurts for the pain that you must feel. I know that you are your husband and family will be togehter forever. I am not preaching, i promise, I am just sahring a mjr. blessing in my life that makes everything all worth going through.
I love making new friends. I know that my post right now is kind of a downer-but I am going to update. Come by and say hello. I love new friedns!!!

BBB said...

This is kind of nerve wracking... I hope you want me!!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

No problems here! You haven't messed with me too much...I just might have to re-type a title or two...no biggie!

Anonymous said...

hahaha....that's funny....that is SOO something I would do too...

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you for saying you remembered (forgetting) me! I feel special. :-) Does this help? I like the new blog links!

Kori said...

Agh, that is the second time today that I didn't get on someone's blog roll. What am I doing wrong? :)