I know that I ask alot... ALOT from you guys. But I really need help on this one. So please HELP ME!
I am changing my Blog thanks to Krystyn I am also thinking about changing the main title of my page. This Blog is not just about me and My Life as a CFers Wife. Although it is a Huge part of it. I blog mainly about me, my feelings, Richard and the boys and crazy things that seem to happen to us (Ok more less things that happen to me) It's about us as a family.
So I am open for suggestions. I want everybody to participate in this one. So come on suggest away! The one that I like will be revealed when my new blog design is done. And I promise to give you some mad love about it too.
6 months ago











22 comments:
This is a hard one, because there are so many aspects to being a woman that it is hard to describe yourself. At least for me-yes, I am a mom, but that is ony a small part of me. I had to have a friend help me with my title. I will take a look at your other stuff and try to get a better idea for you, okay? :) And hey-I personally don't like the pink, in case you were wondering... :)
I can't even come up with anything good, but I'm sure your readers will come up with something good!
so like i said as we was enjoying my stone in the appendix time! 4 twinkies on a postit!!! i need help i know this!! mainly from pain meds!! which i am going to get right now!! love you!!
The Illusion of Fragility
you know in the way that women are so fragile but yet we are the ones that hold the whole family together!.....so fragiltiy is just an illusion...we woman are so strong.
how about something like
FOP is my life....Faith Opennness Patience
I know corny but I was on a roll!
HOW about what the post is about
for your title
Change is coming......just that in its self....
OK see I am sitting up at midnite thinking of things to help you out! I am a freak!
I was rereading all your posts....HMMM you have some good things to pull from for your title!
Welcome to LIFES little Dance.
or
Welcome to my 411 LIFE.
you know for all the information you have to give, find or have a doctor give your.
HOW about this:
YES it is K-O-R-I....NOT LORI!
hey I KNOW WHAT WAS THAT KIDS NAME GAME....LIKE ANNA ANNA FO banna annna.....DO THAT WITH KORI AS YOUR TITLE PAGE
KORI KORI....i CAN NOT REMEMBER THE SONG....BUT THE name GAME...THAT WOULD BE VERY CUTE!
hey another one on Fragility
I am the ILLUSION OF FRAGILITY!
How about:
I am therefore I CARE!
remember the old shirts that use to say
I am therefore I P-A-R-TY...DO A SPIN OFF OF THAT SOMEHOW
ok SO i AM GOING TO STOP FOR TONIGHT BUT i WANTED TO THROW A FEW COMMENTS OUT THERE!'
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
How about "the Blog that Kori Built"
I really have no creative ideas this morning, but TAM is cracking me up...
How about "Blissfully Insane!"
Or "Domestic Diva"
Or "Delightfully Living"
Or "Family Festivities"
That's all I got....now I won't be able to think again the rest of the day.....whhhhooooaaa.
Wow, Tam was really on a roll for ya....
Its funny I came across this post of yours because I want to rename my blog too....its hard work! I can't think of a name for you though because I can't even think of one for myself! I mean, what if I gave you the perfect name..then what would I do? :)
Congrats on the SITS list this week!
What is a CFer?
OK sorry I just read your profile and now I know what a CFer is! Wow sounds like you have a lot on your plate.... Maybe your title could be "My Plate Full of Love"
The Kori Chronicles
The Chronicles of RKJC
The Fantastic Family of RKJC
Fantastic Tales of RKJC
MY life as a Tornado
Hurricane Kori coming at YOU
Hurricane Kori
Can DO Kori! That is ME!
Hello GOD it is ME K-O-R-I
Ladybug Kori and 3 Prince Frogs
Ladybug Kori, King Richard, and 2 prince frogs
LOL I guess I still have Ladybugs on the MING
I hope at least you are laughing at my silliness!!!
I was catching up on reading and read your post about "You're Amazing". Here's my thought...Amazing Love--it says it all. What you have for your family and what Christ has for you!
What about "Soaking up the Sonshine" (since it is Summer). I have a slogan - Don't fear tomorrow. God is already there. Have a great weekend. Laura
I rather like the plate full of love suggestion of Sherri's. Sorry I don't have any ideas, I"m not good with even my own post titles, much less helping to think up an entire blog title (hence the lack of imagination in my own!). Maybe something connecting with what you say in your "about" section, concerning the journey and finding blessings and such? (See, I'm awful at this!)
Post a Comment