Friday, June 13, 2008

Contest

So I found this contest and thought it was pretty awesome. I really want to win that Hat and the purse. Ya'll know how I am about some purses. You should check it out if you have a second. Here's wishing you good luck.
http://www.rheahollan.blogspot.com

P.S. If someone could maybe send me an email telling me how do the link up html stuff I would greatly appreciate it. Cause I sure can't firgure this stuff out. Thanks so much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, the hat sure is cute...looks pretty cute on the dog, too! :) Good luck!

Thanks for coming by the UpTake blog. I am glad that you enjoyed reading the Los Angeles interview!

Anonymous said...

In the posting section, if you highlight the text you want to link to, then you see up top a little link graphic, click that graphic, then type in the web address (including the http://) and it'll do it for you.

krissy said...

Girl, your asking the wrong person for technical help. Look at how boring my blog is. I can't even figure that out.

Rhea said...

Thanks for posting about the contest! You've earned two extra entries!! :o)