Monday, June 9, 2008

Bucketful of Nerves

Well the Hubby came home yesterday from the Hospital. Yay so excited. And I actually did get more than a couple of hours of sleep which was very much needed. Don't know if it was do to him being home or me just being exhausted. I have also been reading at night before I go to bed and I do have to say it... It helps.

So today is the day. June 9th seems like we have been waiting for this day forever. We are both nervous and curious to see what the Scan shows and what our next step is going to be. Please pray for us this morning. We could use them now more than ever.

He has to be there at 7:30 for labs then 8 for the full body CAT scan and then he sees the Oncologist at 9. So everything is back to back I like it that way doesn't give us much time to think about the what if's.

I have to go get ready it is already after 6 I will update everyone when we get home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just prayed for your family and will continue to do so today. I have been following your blog (learned about you from Confessions of a CF husband). You seem so strong and I know your faith will see you through. Laura Wilson

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your hubby is finally home again!
And I'm definitely praying for you all. Good news, good news, good news!!

Susie said...

Good thoughts are coming your way!