I am beyond tired. I feel as if the world is swirling around and I am just standing still in the middle of it. I can not tell you the last time I have had a good nights sleep. I was awake before the alarm clock ever went off this morning at 5:30. I was already half way dressed by this time. So I finished getting ready and left to come on to the hospital. I spent a little bit more than hour with Richard before walking over to clock in and get to work. I just really want to go home and get in the bed whether I sleep or not at least I would be in the bed.
Richard is still doing good he's got hospital fever (like cabin fever) he is so ready to get out of this place. So this morning when I was over there he has a white board that hangs on the wall the nurses use it for various things. Anyways I wrote on it what today is his nurses name and "Smile your Wife and Boys love you so much! And then I put Only 3 days left. He liked it and of course he smiled. He said that would make it a little easier to tolerate. These days spent in the hospital are so hard on us. Let me give you a run down of my day yesterday.
5:30Am Alarm goes off Jump out of bed into the shower, do makeup iron clothes.
6:00Am wake up grumpy children Jacob feed the dog, Calob fix your and brothers sandwich all while I am cooking breakfast and getting snacks drinks and chips together for their lunches.
6:20Am Throw on clothes flat iron hair very quickly.
6:35Am give boys kisses and hugs out the door on my way to work.
7:15Am walk 3 blocks from my parking deck all while holding a coffee mug and a purse that weighs like 20 pounds with all my stuff I need for the day. Stop in real quick see Hubby give him a kiss and clock in at 7:25Am.
7:30aM call my Mother-in-law she is on her way to pick up the boys and take them to the Boys and Girls club.
8Am - 11Am work
11 Am grab lunch walk over to hubby's room and eat there with him.
Noon walk back to work and stay there until
3:30Pm stop in see Hubby give him a smooch and then walk the 3 blocks back to the Parking Deck.
4Pm -5Pm sit through a meeting.
5:15Pm Come back to see hubby and spend some time with him.
5:30Pm Call MIL again to make sure she got the boys picked up from the Boys and Girls club and took them to the Church for Vacation Bible School. Ok Done.
6:45Pm Meet Kim outside ER for dinner at Los Juane's.
7:45Pm leave restaurant.
8:15Pm Arrive at Wal-Mart
8:30 Pm Load stuff in car and head home. Yes I spent $110 in 10 Minutes.
8:50 Pm Pull in driveway , unload car put up groceries.
9:15Pm Boys arrive home from Church, The eat and take their showers, get ready for bed.
10Pm talk to MIL about the day we have both had discuss Richard and our plan for Monday when Richard goes for the scan and to see the Oncologist.
10:45Pm get off the phone with MIL call Richard talk to him for a while about what MIL and I just discussed.
11:30Pm turn off lights crawl into bed and watch the ceiling fan turn and turn and turn. Wide awake thinking of all the stuff that I have to do today.
So that was my day yesterday. I'm sure today is going to be just as crazy. I am tired Mentally and physically. I need a vacation of some sort. Hope you guys have a great day!
6 months ago











4 comments:
Kori, I am thinking of you and praying for you. I don't post here often, but I do read often. I know our sweet Lord is carrying you along. I hope you get some rest soon.
Stacey
Wow, you are busy. Let's hope these last three days fly by for all of you.
Three more days... One day at a time. I have found that is my mantra this week. Thank goodness you have your MIL to help you. I am thankful everyday for my parents' help. I am thinking of you all! Just hang in there, you can do this.
How are you doing?
Post a Comment