Friday, June 27, 2008

Where does the time go?

Has it really been 2 whole days since I made a post? Unbelievable!

Many thanks to everyone that stopped by from SITS. Please keep visiting. There are some of you I haven't gotten to yet. But believe me I'm coming to check you out. If you guys didn't have some awesome posts maybe I wouldn't spend half the day reading. Haha you guys are great.

The Blog change is coming along nicely. I am very proud of it and I love it. Krystyn is awesome and very helpful. Because ya'll know I'm clueless about this sort of thing. be sure to check out Krizzy Designs for all your Blogging needs.

As far as the Title I really appreciate every ones suggestions. I have one that I came up with myself. I hope you guys like it. You will all find out what it is when my new Blog is up and running.

As far as family news Richard isn't going to California right now. Because of the fires the smoke is just to bad where his Dad lives. So the trip has been postponed more than likely until the Fall. I am sad for Richard because I know how much he was looking forward to it. Maybe when he does go we will all be able to go. I know the boys would love it.

And one last thing. I realized tonight that Jacob is as crazy about shoes as I am. We went to 3 different stores tonight to get him a new pair of shoes. That boy sure is picky. I mean what is so special about these skater shoes. They make your feet look wide as all get out. Gosh am I really getting so old that I don't know what is cool anymore. Oh Geez Please No. I can't wait to see what happens when we go shopping for school clothes. He looked at me tonight and said "Mom I'm growing up it's middle school. I have my own style" (tears I tell you tears) Maybe I still stand a chance with Calob. Ok so who am I kidding he strives to be like his Big Brother already. And Jacob tells him what is Hot and what's Not.

Oh what is a Mother to do?

5 comments:

BBB said...

Oh, I'm so sorry for Richard, I'm sure he's very disappointed. I hope you will all be able to go - that would be so much better!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Sorry that Richard can't go see his dad...maybe he can come here?

I'm thinking I'm thankful I don't have a boy right now, but that could all change!!!! And, supposedly girls are worse, and my little girl sure can be prissy!

Kimberlee said...

Hey!!! so yeah in case you didnt read my bulletin on myspace i will let you know here!!! my new blog is as follows!!

http://sgabeckettfan.blogger.com

so yeah i have you in my "must read" column!!
Love you!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your husband can't go visit his Dad right now, bummer! Hopefully tho, it will all work out that you can all go together, which might be better:)

Oh...middle school/junior high for you too?!?! Mine starts this year too...wanna take this trip together?!?!? I don't know if I can do this alone, LOL

LaQuintamomof3 said...

Here form SITS I am enjoying your blog so much. I am sorry for your hubby. I hope you all get to come to CA together.

As for shoes-- 2 of my kids have the bug, one of my sons and my daughter- expesive habit, I think we are in trouble!