Introducing the newest member of our Family... Milo!
We have figured out that we can't keep Dixie (the pit bull) Her and Gracie are just not meshing well. However we are going to wait till we can find good homes for her and her pups. But we are going to keep one and this is him. Isn't he just precious?
And he has a great little personality already. 
We brought him in the house and Gracie was giving him sugars of course Maxx is still kind of hanging back. I'm sure he'll come around too. And the boys well their thrilled of course. Was there ever any doubt? I mean 2 boys and a new puppy come on it was meant to be.











6 comments:
Oh, what a sweetie! The dog we got from someone a few months ago was unexpectedly pregnant, so now we have five of the sweetest puppies ever...and yeah, my three boys love them ALL.
Hi Kori,
Nice to meet you .... Sorry to hear about your husband's cancer, so sad to have that to deal with on top of the CF. I just can't imagine. I love your family picture...so cute!
We have to take Molly back to B'ham next Wed. for her appointment with the CF doc. I always stress out and worry when we have appointments coming up because you just never know how things are gonna go. She seems to have been doing super great but this week she's been so busy I can tell she isn't at 100% like she had been, she just seems more tired than usual.
You can email me sometime if you'd like, my email is tracymichelle70@hotmail.com.
I'll write more later, got a million things going on here at the moment. Again good to hear from you.
Take care,
Tracy
Hi Kori,
That's a good looking dog!
I am a CFer awaiting lung transplant. I am also at high risk for colon cancer as I've had multiple precancerous polyps and my dad died at an early age of the disease after several rounds of chemo.
So I know a little of what you're going through...but it sure must be tough. Maybe you've already touched on this, but could you elaborate on how and when your hubby was diagnosed with cancer?
How sweet and cute and adorable all rolled into one... He is sure to keep you busy with his cuteness!
How did Richard's test go for the new drug?
What. A. SWEETIE!!!
That puppy is just a little handful of sweetness and spice, isn't it? How adorable. I just melt when I see puppies.
I tend to avoid puppies because I KNOW I'll want to take one home. And I have vowed, NO NEW PETS. You can find some of the reasons why on my blog! Ha!
Thanks for sharing the pics, though. I enjoyed.
Post a Comment