Friday, June 13, 2008

I stole this! ( Love ya April)

So my Good Bloggy Friend April did this and I thought what the heck. Most of the stuff I blog about is serious and I know you guys could probably use something a little more interesting and more about me. After all the Hubs does have his own blog that he could use to write alot of this stuff. So here it is I don't know if my list with be nearly as long as my Tumultous Brain friend. But here goes...

A bunch of random things about me. In no particular order.

1. I am very, very honest. To the point that sometimes this gets me into trouble. If you really want to know if those pants make you look fat you can ask me but be warned the truth does tend to hurt.

2. When I was 5 I fell off of an A-frame swing because I was standing upand broke both of my collar bones at the same time. I had to wear a brace that pulled both of my arms back and made me look like a chicken for weeks.

3. Purses and shoes are my weakness.

4. My flat iron and I should be connected at the hip.

5. I have one tattoo that I just got in March for my Birthday. And I already want more.

6. I am undiagnosed OCD. At least according to my friends. I seperate everything I eat. Nothing can touch or run together. I seperate M&M's by their color and fruit cocktail by the fruit. Weird yes I know.

7. I wash my hands religiously. I work in a hospital and I am always scared I am going to take something home to Richard. And Germ-X and me are best buds.

8. I am very girly.

9. DOTS Gummies are my favorite candy of all time.

10. Even though it has been 19 years since my Mother died. I still miss her everyday.

11. I have been hit by a Ford F150 when I was 7 while trying to cross a four lane highway with my baby sitter. And I lived to tell about it.

12. I love pickles and would eat them all the time if I could.

13. My Middle name is Milissa and it's prounced like My Lissa not Melissa.

14.I have 3 half sisters that I wish I was closer too.

15. When I am 32 Jacob my oldest will be half my age. Scary!

16. The best thing that came out of the 5 year hellish relationship with my Ex is my two boys.

17. Richard really is my Knight in Shining Armor. He saved me. He loves me and the boys so much and he makes us incredibly happy. I don't think the boys would be this way if we stayed in the situation we were in. They are smart, wonderful joys in my life my 3 guys!~

18. I have spent so many hours in the ER with the boys that they should give me a discount like 2 for 1 or some frequent flyer miles. They are definitely boys that's for sure.

19. Secretly I would love to have another baby but that is just not possible. There is just something about being pregnant that is wonderful.

20. When I was 14 my best friend Mabel and I went to mid night madness at the fair with some guy friends of ours. And told our parents we were staying the night with each other. We rode the Kamikaze and I got sick. I couldn't make it to the Port-O-Potties so I threw up on the Coliseum stairs. The next day one of the guys we went with called me and said "The Janitor called and said you need to some clean up you mess off the steps" It has been an ongoing joke still to this day.

21. I miss my Best Friend Mabel everyday. We have been friends for years and I love when I get to go home to Florida and spend time with her and the kiddos. Oh and of course Curly Bob! I also miss my crazy friend Becca. She is hilarious and I can count her to drop whatever it is and come to my rescue at anytime. I love you guys endlessly!

22. I wish my Daddy lived closer I worry about him in Florida all by himself. But he's one tough cookie and he has already said it's too cold in Alabama for him to move here. I can't wait to go home this summer to spend sometime with him . And for him to spend some time with the boys I know he misses them terribly. Whoo Hoo beach here I come!

23. I love my Jesus more than anything. Without him I am nothing. He gives me this incredible strength when I am so very weak.
"LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken."Psalm 16:5-8

24. Now I'm thinking that number 23 really should be number 1 so just make yourself a mental note.

25. I am a doodle maniac. Every piece of paper that is within reach has something doodled on it. A name some funky art, scribbles just stuff. My desk calendar is pratically covered this month and it's not over yet.

26. Scary movies terrify me. I am a big ol' baby. A scaredy cat if you will.

Ok so I will do more as I think of them later. But this gives you an idea.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Purses and shoes... yup, I hear you! Actually, I'll take the shoes, K will take the purses AND the shoes. I think this child has more purses than there are people in the world. My mom just bought her another one. The deal I always make with her is if she wants a new purse, she has to get rid of 10 of the old ones. Yup, I said 10. My mom supplies her with them without making deals.

Rhea said...

Great list! I think total honesty is a wonderful trait. And, I was hurting for you with your two collar bones break. OUCH.

Your hubby sounds very sweet and I'm sorry to hear about all his medical problems. :o( I know that must be hard.

What kind of tattoo did you end up getting?