Friday, May 16, 2008

Well apparently my Blog has some followers. My sister-in-law Renee in California called today and had to make sure that I knew I haven't posted anything on my Blog. So as promised I am now posting. Love ya Renee!


Not much has been happening around these parts. For the most part Richard has been feeling fairly well. He has had a more frequent cough and is still short of breath. But that is to be expected.


Today has been a very good day. I was off work, three day weekend WHOO HOO! The boys had their end of the year awards ceremony at School today. They both did exceptionally well. Both of them received the A honor roll certificate for the year. And Jacob received a medal since he is in the 5th grade and this is his last year of Elementary. Jacob also received the Gold Presidential Scholars Award signed by George W. Bush himself and another medal. Yep their smart alright. Richard and I couldn't be prouder parents. We have some of the most amazing boys ever. Hmmmmm... Don't know where they could have gotten that from:-)


The other evening our friend Kimberlee came and took some recent pics all in Black and White. Hence the new title picture. Cute huh? So I thought I would share some more with you guys. So here ya go.
Yes we are a little crazy. I love him so much.

My three handsome fellasMe and the boys. And when you have two crazy parents you definately get two crazy kids. :-P

Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Cute pics. Glad you all had a good weekend.

Renee said...

You know i am here to read your blog everyday so keep writing. I love the pics!!