Today was a pretty good day. No emotional break downs, School was good for the boys and Richard for the most part is still hanging in there. Although today he has been pretty short of breath and not exactly feeling the greatest. He is such a trooper though. He never complains and always has a smile. But his eyes tell on him something terrible. Only 5 more days left of this week for the Chemo then he's off again and can start to feel a little better before starting back again.
Tonight after work we had to go to the visitation of one of the most remarkable people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Her name is Mozzie and she passed away on Monday. Oh how I love and admire this woman for her amazing strength that she had. You see Mozzie has 4 children and two of them had Cystic Fibrosis. They both went through trasplant but later passed due to other complications. And Max which was Mozzie's husband had several health problems himself but she stayed right there taking care of her children and her husband for years and years. Her two children that suffered from CF and her husband all died just within a couple of years of each other. And every time we would go and give our support to the family that Richard has known and loved for at least 25 years now. Everytime we would watch as a little piece of Mozzie left with them. Well now they are all together once again rejoicing and loving each other. Although I am very sad for her passing I know that she is where she needs to be. Mozzie I love you and I will miss your stories about Richard, Jimmy and Kellie and all the crazy things they used to do. You will be deeply missed but you will always hold a place in our hearts. I love you.
6 months ago











2 comments:
What a special way to remember somebody who sounds so remarkable.
I hope Richard gets more and more strength every day.
May Mozzie rest in peace with her beloved family.
Post a Comment