For those of you that may not know yet.
I sell Tupperware. I also work a full-time job as well. But I do the Tupperware thing on the side for some extra income. I am hoping to do a little bit more business to help out with the things that Richard wants to do to make plenty memories for myself and the boys.
So if you or someone you know is interested please take a minute and check out my site. You may find something you just have to have. http://www.my2.tupperware.com/kori
There are alot of great things on sale that make great gifts.Also you can host an online party and invite all of your friends to check it out and you can earn lots of FREE Tupperware.
There is something for everyone...

For the babies in your life...

For the little Girls...

And the little Boys...
Wedding gifts, Housewarming and lots more...

Also don't forget about those leftovers for lunch...
So check it out and see what kind of Goodies you can find.











0 comments:
Post a Comment