Saturday, May 3, 2008

Had a blast!

We had a great time at the Crawfish Boil last night. Richard, I and the boys and my Best Friend Linda and her 3 all went. It was a good time to get out of the house. Here are some pics from the night.

Boo, Squash and Calob got to hang with Mario!

And boy did these kiddos eat the junk.

Squash has a Pizza face! He is so stinking cute.

The biggest crawfish I have ever seen.

Richard and I always have such a great time making more memories.

We loved watching the kids dance.

Squash and Linda. There are so many days when I don't know what I would do without her. She is the greatest friend ever. We have laughed, cried and then laughed some more so many times.


And the best part of the night FUNNEL CAKE!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had a great time! :-)

Lee Ann said...

Looks like yall had a wonderful time. I am glad yall are getting to get out and do things. Just know that yall are in my thoughts and prayers....

taralynn819 said...

Kori, I totally did not blow you off! I am super glad you found my blog and contacted me! Cancer is an ugly disease, but it's amazing how God works in so many people's lives because of it. I would definitely like to keep in touch. We never got to know the chemo side of things, but we sort of feel that God was merciful to my dad in not allowing him to endure in his suffering for too long. Besides, he kinda had a complex about losing his hair! ;)

Yet I know cancer can be an emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical roller-coaster for all directly touched by it. Has your husband read the article "Don't Waste Your Cancer" by John Piper? It talks about how God wants us to glorify Him in our trials, and that they are in some mysterious way, they are meant for our good. Hard to wrap my mind around that concept, though I know it's true.

Praying for your family! Hope to hear from you soon!