Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday already?

I really can't believe how fast this week has gone by. Wow! Not that I'm complaining.

Today has been a good day for Richard. He is starting to feel like his old self again. Which I am very glad of. Just in time to start back on the Chemo on Monday. At least he is having some good days before starting it again. I had a pretty good day at work. Which was most excellent. And the boys both had good days at school. Boy does that make me the happy Mom. Jacob's arm is feeling a little better. But still no ball games. We will still be going to root the team on though.

Did I mention that we got a new dog. Oh yeah we got a dog from the neighbor that he was just unable to take care of. Her name is Dixie (fitting right?) and she is a Pit Bulldog. Ok do not start commenting me on the dangers of this breed. Trust me I know and I have read it all. She is only 8 months and she has never been used for fighting. She is super gentle and sweet. I will post pics of her soon. Of course our 2 Boston Terriers Maxx and Gracie are not exactly taking to her. But I guess I wouldn't be either considering that there is a dog that could eat them as a lite snack. It's just gonna take some time at least they have finally quit barking at each other. That's making some progress. Richard is going to take Dixie to the Vet tommorow to get all her shots and to check on the puppies. Yes I said puppies. She is pregnant by a German Shepherd. Don't exactly know what to expect them to look like but I'm sure they will be interesting looking to say the least.

Well I am going to play some Guitar Hero III and get my rock on. I'm telling you if you don't have it you should get it. It is a great game for some serious stress relief. And don't forget it's almost TGIF! Whoo Hoo

3 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

TGIF!!!!

Glad the week seemed to slow down for you!

Anonymous said...

OMG half pitbull/half german shepard puppies?? I can't WAIT to see how cute they will be!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I linked over from April's site. I have a pit bull mix, she is the sweetest thing ever, loves everybody and is full of energy (the energy never goes away, she's 10 and people think she's a puppy). The only time she has ever, ever acted aggressively is when another (much larger) dog attacked my other (much smaller) dog. Then it was teeth and snarly to protect her friend. It's all about how you treat them, just like any other dog.