Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Over???

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Ours was Ok. Calob had his best little buddy over Friday to stay and that was fun for them. Jacob had a ball game they lost 11 to 10. And Richard hasn't felt real good. HE had a spell Saturday evening with his breathing and we had to call ur local volunteer Fire Dept. to come check his o2 sats and give him some oxygen. But once he got some he started feeling some better. I will be so glad when he is through with this Chemo it is taking such a toll on his poor lungs. I mean he already has to fight to breath regardless due to his CF but the Chemo drugs are making it so much worse. He's off of the drugs this weeks and then the week of the 19th is his final week to take it. I pray it has worked in shrinking the cancer down some. I know that all you guys are praying for us too. We appreciate it greatly.

Now on to more news you may be interested in... I came across a contest this morning. I'm not a real big contest person but I figured why not. It is to win a $100 gift card to Target. And I love Target and could use a $100 to go shopping there. So I enetered.

You should check it out.

And if you don't want to enter you could still leave a comment saying that I referred you to the site. Thanks and Happy entering.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Richard! :-( I'm glad the oxygen helped. I hope this week is better for him!!

Susie said...

Chemo does such funny things with people. When feels the urge to eat something, anything, I have to get up and help him. That is how badly I want him to enjoy whatever it is that he is eating. He gets tired about halfway through meals so he is losing weight, that and he has no taste whatsoever anymore because of the radiation.