Some seriously CRAZY weather has been happening around these Alabama parts today. Had about 4 Tornado warnings where the sirens were blaring and everything. Had some pretty strong winds but nothing to serious.
Richard is feeling about the same today. Just tired and short of breath. He is making a strawberry cake with strawberry icing as I type. Don't know what it is must be the Chemo. But he has a sweet tooth like never before. He has only been on Chemo for 3weeks and this makes the second cake he has made. Just talking about cake makes my hips spread. But oh well it's yummy goodness and I can't wait.
Worked all day nothing too exciting going on there. Went to lunch today wth Christina I always enjoy our talks and walks. She really listens and helps me to try and come up with solutions for all the things that Richard wants to do as far as planning and weighing out our options and priorties. Which right now our only priority is for him to be able to complete the Chemo. So far so good. Praise God!
Helped Calob finally finish up that state report on Georgia that's due tommorow. I mean I don't remember having to do stuff like this in the 3rd grade. He had to have a cover page with the state and the capital had to be marked, drawing of the state bird, tree, flower and flag plus a 2 page report in paragraph form and a reference page. And it had to be all neat and put into one of those clear folder things. I mean this isn't highschool. It's elementary. But anyways it's done. FINALLY!
Haven't seen to much of Jacob Aaron since I been home. He's probably in there drooling over the TV watching Hannah Montana. I can't believe my son actually said she was hot. What? Of course I responded she's not as hot as your momma. And of course he gave me the look. Yeah he has a look. Just like when I tell him that once he starts dating he has to tell the girls he can't kiss them cause all his kisses are for his momma. Yep I totally get the look for this one too. Guess I'm gonna go play the Wii with him and talk about his day.
Also I have been tagged by my sweet friend April but I can not figure out how to put links on my posts. If someone could help a girl out that would be great. Sometimes I'm not so computer literate.
6 months ago











0 comments:
Post a Comment