Well I survived. I'm still a little weak but all in all I'm better. At least now I don't feel like I'm gonna upchuck my toenails. I know, I know TMI.
I don't go back to work till tomorrow. So today I will be straightening up the house. It's a little out of sorts. Afterwards I will then be spending the rest of the day with my ever so wonderful husband. That even though he hasn't felt all that great he has still taken care of me while I've been talking to the porcelain Gods. Now that's what I call love.
I don't go back to work till tomorrow. So today I will be straightening up the house. It's a little out of sorts. Afterwards I will then be spending the rest of the day with my ever so wonderful husband. That even though he hasn't felt all that great he has still taken care of me while I've been talking to the porcelain Gods. Now that's what I call love.
Also I know everyone does Wordless Wednesday. So I leave you with these.
This is Gracie the REAL QUEEN of the house.
She is such a Diva Dog.

And this is my sweet Maxx. Notice how his tongue doesn't all fit in his mouth. Too cute.











15 comments:
love the photo and the caption
diva dog
sounds like a movie idea to me
sorry your buddy 'ralf' has been in for a visit ...
feel better soon - :(
I'm glad you are feeling better.
And, she's definitely the queen of the house!
So glad you are feeling better; why not take the day and jusr rest, though?
Oh MAN I'm so sorry to hear you had the flu but happy you are recovering!
P.S. your pups are ADORABLE!!
So cute.
Hey, switch to "Wordful Wednesday" over on Angie's blog... she let's you link up and everything!
Glad you are feeling better. That is rough stuff. I loved the picture of Maxx. Aren't dogs great.
OOOh baby, you know how I love to talk about puke. I'm sorry you were sick. I hate being sick. You still feel like you have responsibilities, but you just don't have the strength.
I miss ya! I haven't heard from you in a while. I'm still praying for Richard almost everyday. Everytime he comes to my mind I lift him up!
Love you!!!
I am totally NOT a dog person, but this second pic is SOOOOOO cute! Thanks for sharing.
BTW: Saw you over on The R Family Diaries and thought I'd drop by for a visit. Cute blog. Love the design!
YOUR furbabies ARE cute!!!! Glad to hear you are feeling a little better!
I'm glad you are feeling better. Maxx is adorable.
What a cutie!
Kori, could you put your husbands link on your side bar (or did I miss it)? I forgot to save the link. thanks. or you can email it to me at wheresmyangels@gmail.com
Diva Dog!! LOL!!!!
I'm glad you're on the upswing.
I'm so glad you're feeling better!!!! The flu is NO FUN!!!
I liked the devotional up above btw- so true!!!!
Sorry I've been a little MIA.
We leave for the treatment center in 8 days. wow!! hard to believe it's actually happening.
Awww....your puppies are sooo cute!!! What fun are they if you can't spoil them anyway.
So glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment