Well my new friend Kelsey has tagged me.So here goes since I know ya'll just love all my random kookiness anyway. I am glad to oblige. 
Oh gee 7 random facts about me.
#1. I sleep with 5 pillows. 3 for my head. One I snuggle up to. (Richard is just to hot) And a square one that goes between my knees.
#2. I can't stand for my knees to touch while I'm laying down. Hence #1.
#3. I love dill pickles with hot sauce. Heck I love anything with hot sauce.
#4. Garlic Fries are one of my favorites.
#5. I really want that pan and Jambalaya mix Rhea is giving away. And she wants me to have it. So don't you dare go over there and enter for yourself to win. Um... Hello?
#6. I'm trying to plan something special for Richard and my anniversary with out breaking the bank. Any suggestions?
#7. I love freebies!
I never play by the rules with these. So if you want consider yourself tagged.
Now my friend Stephanie is just AWESOME! She gave me this.
Isn't it just the cutest. Now the rules for this one are to list 10 people and why you choose them.
I don't like to feel like the odd man out and I don't want anyone else to feel that way either.
Besides I love you all. So take this award and know that you have a special place in my heart.











21 comments:
Aren't you a sweetie.
For anniversary...can you get away for a night? I googled bed and breakfast in my area and found a great place in the mountains. It was so relaxing. That's all I've got.
dill pickles with hot sauce?? Ok, I have to try that!
Only thing better would be fried dill pickles with hot sauce.
I LOVE my pillows... we have 3 people in our house and 17 pillows....
I despise pickles. So much so that if they are on my plate at all, I have to send the whole thing back because they might have contaminated everything else on the plate :-)
And I worked in that contest for Rhea on my post too...
Awww, we love you too!
Hmm...inexpensive anniversary gift. Maybe a re-do of your first date? That's always fun!
Dill pickles and hot sauce...I just can't get past that combo...LOL
My Hubby one year when we were financially challenged made a wonderful picnic basket with very exotic foods and wine and chocolate and we went to the beach and sat on the sand and watched the sun go down! It was the most romantic thing he ever did for us...and it was fairly inexpensive!
He has done many other very expensive things over the years...but that evening remains my favorite! He listed all the reasons why he married me...it was really the sweetest thing he ever did!
I hope you have fun no matter what you decide!
Dill pickles w/ hot sauce? Never heard of that! But I like random things w/ ketchup, so I can't say anything!
Garlic Fries...
DO TELL?? What are these.. do you make them yourself?
Any Idea's what you WANT to do for your anniversary...?? can you get away??
An award... You deserve that!!!
Congrats on your sweet award! And thanks for the shout out. You've earned three extra entries in the giveaway! :o)
hahaha....love your random things...I sleep with a lot of pillows too!!! I love fried pickles....but no hot sauce...ooohh...the heartburn!
I'm taking that little award...it IS cute! Congratulations on receiving it!
Loved the "random" facts!
It's okay, I sleep with 4 pillows!
Two for my head since I sleep in the middle of both, one "squishy" one to cuddle up to and one "squishy" one to put underneath my head on top of the 2 pillows. I also like to be cocooned so the blankets have to be pulled up and wrapped around me..I feel bad for whoever marries me lol.
for our anniversary this last year my husband gave me a jar of memories. it ws filled with little strips of paper that he had written about different events or happenings in our lives. good and bad. it was fun to pull each slip out and talk about it. either reminissing with fondness or talking about how we made it through a tough spot together. it ws a wonderful evening. i have the jar on my night table and every now and then i take a little slip of paper out and read it.
last Christmas we decided that we wuld not spend money on each other. instead we started a "love journal" we each got a small spiral notebook and everynight we write a little not to one another. the next night we exhange books read what the other wrote, reply and exchange books again. we have passed the books back and forth and they are almost full. we haven't missed a single night and i am looking forward to adding to volumes and volumes of these Love Journals. My husband started a single love journal with my daughter that they write in each night...love it. it is something they will each cherish forever.
Girl...I can't sleep all up next to Scott. He wants to "spoon" the night away, but he radiates heat AND I hate feet. (That rhymed!) So the feet and heat keep me on my side of the bed. Thankyouverymuch.
We have that in common...and so much more.
I sleep with at least 3 pillows.... I love freebies too... not so much the hot sauce... but I llove pickles too!!!
I found your blog via BATW and I've really enjoyed reading it.. You seem to be a wonderful lady and my prayers are that everything will be okay.
Come visit me in Texas..:)
So glad I found your blog. We're total pillow junkies in our house too. My husband is a cancer survivor and it breaks my heart reading what you're going through right now. I'll be following.
I totally understand what you're saying about giving awards.
I completely agree with you, that's why I've always fallen short of that part of the "award agreement".
(I thought I was the only one!)
such a cute award :D I would like to sen d'em to my love one too *wink-wink*
Post a Comment