Hey girl, I have been thinking of you so much, was going to email you today to check on you. Been missing your post. Take care, prayers are with you... Tracy
I am Kori a mother to Jacob age 12 and Calob age 9. I am also a wife to the love of my life Richard. Richard has a lung disease called Cystic Fibrosis. He is also battling Stage 4 Colon Cancer. He has done treatments to no avail. The Cancer is very aggressive and the Doctors don't expect Richard to make it through this year. Well we'll see what God's plan is. Follow our journey as we take it one day at a time along this path of unknowns. As we relish in the peace, love and blessings of God while trying to enjoy our place somewhere Between the Whisper that is life and the Roar that is Cancer.
22 comments:
oh thinking of you and praying for you!!!!
Holly
For sure pumpkin... for sure.
Hang in there sweetie!
Praying. :-)
praying for you and yours
Thinking of you guys.
I was actually just wondering where you had been and how you were doing! You've been in my thoughts and you will continue to be in my prayers!
My thoughts are with you. Sending you lots of healing zen!
no doubt. count me in. praying for you.
email me and tell me what's going on?
Wrapping my arms around you for a big cyber hug. Y'all are always in my thoughts and prayers.
xoxoxoxo!!!!
hang in there darlin'
prayers going up!
Prayers for you . . . for sure!
Keep your chin up. Prayers and thoughts be with you!
Hey...I'm praying for you even now.
Hey girl, I have been thinking of you so much, was going to email you today to check on you. Been missing your post.
Take care, prayers are with you...
Tracy
Hope things are going well for you! hugs.
I'll be thinking of you!
Prayers ascending!!!
ALWAYS.
Hey Kori-Kins... just checking in on ya... I've been thinking about you all day....
{hugs} coming your way... and lots of prayers, too...
Post a Comment