He's gonna buy me a Mocking Bird mocking bird.
Not really but he loves me. He really loves me. And boy oh boy do I ever love him. Go say Hi so maybe he'll keep at his blogging.
Jacob's arm is starting to look a little better. It's not quite as red.
Calob still seems to be improving some at School although he still continues to lie about things that don't even matter. For Instance the other morning
Me: Calob go brush your teeth.
Calob: I did already.
Richard: When?
Calob: I did Dad I promise.
(Richard goes to check his toothbrush, just as suspected dry as a bone)
Richard: Calob there is no way you have brushed your teeth your toothbrush isn't even wet.
Calob: I did Daddy maybe it dried already.
Me: Calob come here let me smell. (yes I did it and his breath could have stopped a burglar trying to steal my purse dead in his tracks that's how bad it was.)
Calob: Okay I'll go brush my teeth.
Richard: Why did you lie about that?
Calob crying: I hate brushing my teeth.
Me: Well if you don't brush them you'll be the only 9 year old at school that has to gum your corn dog.
Calob wide eyed mouth open: Ooooooh... sorry (starts brushing rapidly)
At this rate he may very well never watch another television or play another game but bet your biscuits he'll have read every book under this roof. lol Only because that's all he's allowed to do until further notice.
Richard hasn't slept good the past few days due to the discomfort from the rash. Maybe tonight will be better. Not getting any sleep and feeling bad is not a good combination for anyone. He has also been coughing more frequently. Praying that it doesn't turn into something more and goes away here soon or he may be going in the Hospital before to long.
6 months ago











18 comments:
Oh my gosh, what a sweet post of your hubby's.
I cried.
You have soooo much going on!! You poor thing. In my thoughts and prayers for sure.
xoxoxoxo!!!
(((BIG HUGS))) Girl!! I'm thinking about you all!
Girl, we have this same conversation almost daily.
I finally bought this scooby do mouthwash that turns your teeth blue where they haven't been brushed....
I sure hope Richard stays out of the hospital!
Kids are hilarious! I can't believe you smelled his breath.
Hi Kori--We have this type of conversation here all the time: "I brushed my teeth!"
"When?"
"Lastnight."
Thay just don't get it!!
Consider yourself hugged and prayed for!!
Kids are too funny!! Don't worry, my sister went through a phase where she lied about EVERYTHING. It was crazy. But my mom was on her and she eventually stopped! Good luck :)
Hi, Kori! Thanks for visiting my blog! Your's is so cute! I think I've found a new bloggy friend!!!
And, yes! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!
Oh Calob, no little buddy...nooooo
Glad Jacob is feeling better.
I will go and say howdy to Richard!
Congrats on your mockingbird!
The toothbrushing thing doesn't get any better. You would think a vain child like mine would like to have clean teeth. You would think wrong. Then the deoderant wears off. When my nephew was 7 he told her it smelled like chocolate chip cookies. I never get that close to tell, but it sure isn't cookies...
I remember those days...I always felt like I was chasing them around the house with a tooth brush!
I hope Hubby gets some rest...I am praying! :)
Scare tactics are always good! So far my daughter hasn't learn the lie techniques yet! :) Anyway, I went over to your DH's blog and I almost sobbed! There should be a warning on the header saying: "get a box of tissue before reading"! Thank you for sharing your journey, it is an inspiration and also thank you for stopping by my blog and letting me find you here.
Thanks for coming by the blog - again, but this time on the BATW tour. I pray your day has been a good one for all of you!
Thanks for visiting TN the other day via BATW... hope you enjoyed it :)
Stopped by to check on y'all...
I laughed at the "gum your corndog" scare tactic. But then I sighed over Richard's rash. You are already in my prayer journal...gonna go star your name!
"bet your biscuit" is the cutest phrase I've ever heard!!! LOL
Okay, I'm off to read Richard's blog now, girlie...
Sending prayers & well wishes your way! Going over to read hubbys blog now...
Post a Comment