Monday, October 13, 2008

Help?

I need help to creat a button for the Secret Santa Shindig. Do you know how I can go about doing this. I haven't a clue.

Please a little help.

11 comments:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

OK, first...your blog is SOOOOO amazingly adorable!! LOVE it! Thanks for stopping by my blog on Friday so that I could come by yours! I just got back in town and having a blast visiting everyone who came by on my SITS day! :)

I have an AMAZING gal, Revka, who did my graphics for my blog and buttons, too. Her link is at the very bottom of my blog. Check her out. She'd LOVE to help out. Tell her I sent ya. :)

~melody~

Unknown said...

I am sure Krystyn could help ya but she is having a baby like any day now. What kind of thing are you wanting? I might be able to help and if not, I am pretty sure I know someone who could. Shoot me an email with the details and I will see what we can do!

vball_chic14@yahoo.com

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I am about to email you with lots of help!

Jenni said...

I don't know how to make the graphic...but I do know how to make it clickable and have the code in a box for people to copy and paste!

WheresMyAngels said...

Looks like you have someone helping you. I'm going to try to do one with the 80's day I'm having. I know how you do the coding, just got to get a photo going. I think I can make a button with photobucket.

Anonymous said...

If you want to make your own...go to scrapblog.com. You can make your own picture....then you can use the code like wheresmyangels said....

Kori said...

Ok so I figured it out. See the side bar.

And since there is a blogathion tomorrow. i will be posting all about the shindig. The more the merrier. Thanks to eveyone for your help.

Shelley said...

What's a secret Santa? And when is the next gift swap like you just got finished doing? Cause I wanna play too.

Lula! said...

Well, I was gonna say, "Ask Kat!"

She beat me to it.

She'll help you. And then maybe she'll help me.

Stephanie said...

oh oh! I want to do the santa swap thing too!! How fun!! sorry i forgot to comment the first time you put it up! I read it in a rush and then forgot, but yay for fun things to do! And I would love to help you, but I am so new, I have no clue. No intention on rhyming, it just happened! Hope you are well! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh darn-can you forward me an email on how to do this please?
I created the design, but I can't figure out how to put the code under it for ppl to copy and then have it on their blog to where ppl click it and it gets to my blog....